Would you rather, spend tons of money on makeup, or skin care products?

I personally spend a ton on skin care.

• Makeup
  • Skin care
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend more money on makeup. I'm pretty simple when it comes to skin care. My skin looks pretty good the way it is. I also like to use a lot of natural skin treatments every now and then.

What Guys Said 6

• Skin care.

• I think skin care is more important

• Neither. I'm beautiful without them.

LOL at "men" doing "skin care".

• skin care all the way.

• Why not on healthy food?

• I tried skin care a lot but it didn't really work and I am bad at makeup and too lazy to do it every day so I stopped it.

What Girls Said 25

• Makeup. Why? Because if you actually know how to read ingredients bottles on skin care, you won't need to spend a ton to get your money's worth.

• Skin care, which is funny I ran into this question now in my life becuase I am obsessed with essential oils and natural body care. If you take care of your skin you won't need makeup.

• Makeup, my skin is already great as it is 💁🏽

• Skin care, because makeup is such a waste of money.

• Skin care for sure. If you have a bad base - makeup isn't going to really change anything.

• Definitely makeup! I have tons of makeup, more than any other woman I know. I think my sister is running a close second. Must be in our genes.

• Well skincare because if I had clear skin, I wouldn't even wear makeup besides a bit of eye makeup and filling in my brows.

• I spend quite a bit of money on both, but if I had to pick between the two I'd have to say I'd spend more on skin care.

• I don't know maybe skincare

• Skin care, cause makeup is irrelevant.

• skincare !

• Makeup, I've never had a real acne problem and my skin has always been smooth without the use of lotion.

by the way does anybody else hate the feeling of lotion on the palms of your hands, I can't stand the feeling. I haven't used lotion in years

• Skin care.
    I'm cool with drugstore makeup. Skin care matters more to me.

• Skin care.
    Since I don't wear make up and think of skin care as a priority.

• I don't really want to spend a lot of money on either

• I am older as you see. I have to take care of my skin. I tend to have less to cover up if I have a good starting point.

• Makeup 💄

• Skin care

• Makeup

• Makeup

• I would rathet care for my skin, even make up itself have effect on the skin... Lol

• Makeup.

Good skin care isn't too pricy.

Coconut oil and vitamin e oil are my go to.

• no i would rather take vitamins for my skin so that i dont need to wear make up.

• Skin care because when I would stop having acne I would not have to spend money on skin care anymore or make up. I don't like make up it hurt my skin. I only use foundation for cover my acne.

• Skin care.