Is the oversized dolman cable knit ok to wear for autumn winter 2016 ?

especially in white and beige with fur and bijoux ♡

i bought the fur hood one last year but forgot to wear it

(these pics are from last year)
is the oversized dolman cable knit ok to wear for autumn winter 2016 ?

• in
  • out
  • never seen that before
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

810

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those things are very cute. Love seeing girls wearing them. Fall, winter, whenever.

Most Helpful Girl

• In, it's really cute. I think this cable knit with a leggings will look great (oversize top and tight bottom always work).

What Guys Said 9

• Probably the first one would better for fall/winter. If you like the first and you're warm in it (the most important part) then def yea.. I think the second one looks interesting

Look at these sweaters lol their seductiveness with the drop shoulders and all. Good ones

• it looks like your wearing a sweater backwards. is it supposed to be worn like that?

• if the first one is real fur then I'm against it... fake one, sure.

the other ones... it's nothing you would see here, but it looks interesting. if you like it... sure, go for it

• Looks comfy!

• I think it looks great

• So cute T_T both of them

• Pic 2,3,4 are awesome! I like them a lot! Not so much the fur... kinda kills the look

• Looking awesome

• What is that? Do you wear those in Japan? And why do those girls look like dolls? Why do Japanese girls not have acne or skin problems?
    #loser

• makeup. photoshop. models.

• Noone would like me in their own country. I am better here. Noone respects an ugly person like me. Japanese people would dismiss me from their country probably. Maybe They would fun of me. It's hard to be ugly.
      #loser

• make fun of me*

What Girls Said 7

• I can never remember when it was in - especially the thing clenched at the ends - that is just ugly... To me. (Makes a person look wide when they're not. + ugly)

• it's always kinda been in here, variations of it. i guess it's the contrast of an oversized top on a tight mini and somehow it's easier when it's connected. i just like it more than the poncho look.

• I mean you have it so you should use it, but it's kind of a strong statement piece. What kind of statement I'm not sure but it's there...

• Love the last picture but not crazy about the buttons in the back.

I do think its okay

• I think it's actually really cute, make sure that its good materials though it makes the clothing look 10000x better (preferably cashmere- sooo soft ^U^)

• Looks cute and warm

• I actually like it a lot.

• Never seen that but its ugly...