Are you the attractive one in the relationship?

Are you always the attractive in the relationship or the relationships you have been in? If you are why would you choose a partner that is unattractive to other (first glance)?

Most Helpful Guy

• At the risk of sounding cocky, I would say I've been the more physically attractive one sometimes but there is more to attraction than just the outside. If a girl really seems sweet and genuine I would go out with her even if she's not the best looking cause in the end looks fade...

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure if this counts, but the girl whose trash can I dig out of and window I peek through at night is not as attractive as me.

What Girls Said 2

• okay guys who knows me and my man, say I AM TOO good for my man... looks wise. if they don't know us, they would say, wow wrong match. I don't know but when I first met him, I fell for his looks - his gentle face and beautiful eyes. he's 9 years older than me but he still looks my age. but I love him still. always :)

• yeah usually I'm the attractive one in relationships. I don't know why it just happens like that, its not like I seek it out but tbh I don't think I'd be able to handle being the less attractive partner because I'm insecure and jealous and I wouldn't want to see girls all over him like that.