I really wanna get the Monroe piercing .. would it look good on me ?

just wanna know what people would think of that piercing .. ? I really like it and would do it for ME , not fashion purposes .

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm of course old and feeble-minded, but I can't for the life of me figger out why an attractive young woman such as yerself would yearn to have a rivet driven into her face. When most people notice these on others, they automatically do a double-take to see if the outstanding blemish is a bit of misplaced food or perhaps even an errant booger. Oh well, I suppose you can eventually remove it, and it will heal over. At least it's not a tat. Have fun.

• Lol thank youu and I don't know I like it though . I would rather have one below my lip on tha right instead of on top. But thanks for the opinion

What Guys Said 2

• If you're doing it for yourself, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks; people adjust. You'll have to pick your friends and employers a bit more carefully, but that's something you have to learn anyway, and you'll be better off in the long run.

• Not a fan.

What Girls Said 5

• I've always though they look trashy and stupid... also, if it's on the bottom of your lip and not the top, it's not a Monroe. That's just a lip piercing. It's called a Monroe because of Marilyn Monroe's mole in that spot.

• I've always liked monroe piercings!

Don't really care if it's in or not, but I've been thinking about getting one too!

lol

I think it would look pretty rad on yea!

• I always think they are really big moles instead of peircings

• Loll xD actually I would like one below my lip, to the right instead of up

• im not a fan of that piercing at all, however I do think that you have the right face/style to pull it off

• its cute!