15 year old with a rolex weird?

I'm 14 turning 15 soon. Would it be weird for a 15 year old to have a rolex because I'm looking into getting one soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're 30 and you wear a Rolex or an Omega or a Breitling or whatever. You're a wealthy entrepreneur who started off the bottom now you're here.
    If you're 15 and you wear a Rolex. You're his kid who didn't earn your money but instead inherited your money.

There are many connotations that come with inherited wealth. You might not want to be associated with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first read this question I was thinking of a rolodex. XD
    cf.ltkcdn.net/.../58856-280x280-Rolodex.jpg

Nothing weird about that at all, just they're fucking expensive. I wouldn't' waste my money on something like that since there are more important things.

What Guys Said 10

• The watch? I don't think there's anything special about them. Too expensive for a watch. If you're a collector or have a passion for watches then go ahead. Nothing weird about it.

• I got one at 16.

• I am presuming that Rolexes are not cheap - Might be a bit flashy - Attract unwanted attention

• Yes and a big waste of money in my opinion.

You can get very nice looking watches for a fraction of the price of a rolex

What makes you think it looks weird?

Because no one else at your age runs around which those watches. It just doesn't fit. If you got it as gift and you plan to use it for special occasions... Ok, but as everyday watch with the typical clothes girls at your age wear at school and outside... It just doesn't fit in my opinion

• I think it's weird for anyone to have a watch anymore. Why would you need one, when everybody has smart phones?

But hey, you do you.

• What do you care about what others think of you? Just be you, if you want a Rolex then get a Rolex! :) Theft is still a good threat though, so be careful with it

• Honestly I'd think it's fake and a waist of money.

What makes you think it would be a fake?

Because why on earth would a 14 or 15 year old need a rolex? There's no reason. I'd says Ave your money for a nice car and college tuition

• Yeah I don't like Rolex

• who effin cares what you wear

• yeah I'd wonder where you got it , also the risk of theft is very high with luxury items that can be easily spotted , someone might try and steal it if there given the opportunity

What Girls Said 6

• its all up to you

• What would be YOUR use of a Rolex?

• What your looking into is how to get robbed in 15 minutes or less

• Why do you want one exactly? That's a men's watch.

• No, not in my opinion

• You could if you want. Why would you want one though, if I may ask?