The grace continental bijoux top, which colour?

i have to have this top. i've wanted it since i saw this actress wearing it in this one drama back in 2014.

the grace continental bijoux top, which colour?

• white
  • black

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohh Korean drama I bet yes? Well I Definitelty like both. The shirt design overall is really nice.

I'll have to go with the white though. It has a more elegant, high class, look to it.

japanese drama
      i agree, white or beige with pearls is very high class

Most Helpful Girl

• The both are great but I find the White more elegant and class. After he depend on your weight, if your a bit chubby go for the black (you ll look skinnier) and if your slim then go for the white one.

What Guys Said 9

• Black looks better in my opinion

• I like the black. Better combination.

• I prefer the black

• The both are great, but I like black more.

• Depends which colour suits on u but black is sexy

• why did you spell color with a u

by the way I vote black

• white on white looks shit.

I don't like jewellery on top but I'd definitely go with the black one

i think the white looks more elegant

I like contrasts. Low contrast looks kinda boring to me, so I don't like the first one. but you have to wear it, so your decision

i usually like contrasts too

• Black looks a lot better in my opinion

• I voted for black because that girl look more beautiful to me. Maybe you should choose the white one :/
    #loser

What Girls Said 6

• Oh Coco. I think you'd be so much better off getting a statement necklace and finding blouses with better cuts and fits than those.

bijoux accents are all the rage here and have been for several years now. i have a lot of jewelry but i like the, volume and placement of the pearls on this piece. this brand is quite upscale, comparable to harrod's, mostly semi-formal and formal attire.

I totally believe you that it's a cool trend and a good brand. I just think that the way the blouse lays makes me wonder about the quality of fabric and cut. Plus if you got a statement necklace instead of one of those shirts you could add the necklace to any shirt you wanted.

• white

• I guess black, since the contrast looks more effective and noticable, but if there was a shirt in grey (light grey) then that would be awesome!

• black one

• Love the black version of the top.

• Black looks better.