What do you use most of?

• Deodorant What do you use most of?
    40% (17)24% (12)32% (29)Vote
  • Roll on deodorant What do you use most of?
    17% (7)32% (16)25% (23)Vote
  • Eau de Toilettes What do you use most of?
    19% (8)8% (4)13% (12)Vote
  • Eau de Parfum /Cologne What do you use most of?
    5% (2)14% (7)10% (9)Vote
  • Aftershave What do you use most of?
    0% (0)8% (4)4% (4)Vote
  • Tar/oil/whiskey because I'm a Pirate ☠⚔What do you use most of?
    10% (4)4% (2)7% (6)Vote
  • Other/None
    9% (4)10% (5)9% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Roll on deodorant is what I use the most, since I use it every day, but if I'm going out, I put on cologne too.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Roll on deodorant and some egyptian perfume that I got for 15 guineas aka 1.50 USD. It smell like 😩😩 I will cry when it runs out.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• -The first picture is body spray
    -You didn't have it in a picture, but I use stick deodorant, it isn't roll-on, but you still rub it on.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally drench myself in 100 proof whiskey, everyone around me gets a contact high making their answers in the classroom pale in comparrison to mine, = world domination

1|1
    0|0
  • I use Hollister deodorant spray only on my pits. I have Day and Night colognes and I only use Nivea balm for shaving my head and face. Sooo yeah I didn't vote even though I really wanted to and other was tooo blaah of a vote.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You use a variety! I should of that as a poll option 😑 Dammit 😶

• Show All
    • 2mo

@mooky06 - and now you've met me! Anything more than 3 sprays is too much depending on the strength of the cologne.

• 2mo

Strong colognes give me a headache 😶 I think a spray or two would be more then enough I agree

• I had no idea they were called like that but apparently I use Eau de Toilettes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant. Mainly cause it's also an anti-perspirant and I sweat a shit ton. ColoG-Knee comes a close second doe really like the way some smell.

1|0
    0|0
  • My natural musk with a pinch of cinnamon. Gets the ladies going crazy 😉 hahaha

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

*hands you some spices from my kitchen pantry* 😌 He he

• I don't know where gel deodorants would fit here... and you don't list body sprays.

1|0
    0|0
  • Roll On Deodorant is the only one I use, several times a day

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously it's F sis but that's confidential so the official answer is B! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant and cologne.

1|0
    0|0
  • roll on deoderant

1|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant and eau de cologne

1|0
    0|0
  • I use body spray more I leave the cologne for special occasions

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfume/aftershave. And you? Personally it just kinda feels more classy than rubbing the thing on me directly, and I always kinda felt it smelt more natural than artificial

Also by the way, you are looking hot!

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's cool. I um use it depending on the weather, so if it's really hot and humid I use Eau de toilette because it's light. If it's a cold day and it's raining I use Eau de parfume, I always use roll on deodorant every single day for my armpits though

Lol thanks

• 2mo

Fair enough. Makes sense.

You are.

What Girls Said 13

• Roll on mostly :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Eau de toilettes

1|0
    0|0
  • Roll on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant and perfume. 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I overdue it with the deodorant sometimes but it doesn't even compare to the amount of perfume I spray on myself at a time. The bottles finish so quickly, sort of, but I have a lot of them so I've got a good variety

1|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant / body spray :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Deodorant and perfume every day --I can't leave the house without either on!

1|0
    1|0
  • I use roll deodorant of course. And body spray like perfume :) and lotion!! To keep smelling good!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • eau de toilette

1|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant and eau de toilette

1|0
    0|0
  • Eau de Toilettes. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • The first.