A bisexual girl thinks it'd be fun to see a straight male, dress in drag. Should I do it?

I'm not a drag queen. I'm also straight, so mostly gay men do that sort of thing butttt this girl, who happens to be bisexual, thinks it would be fun if I dressed in drag. I'm not too sure if I should. She said if I did, she'd wear what ever I wanted her to

Most Helpful Guy

• I suspect you either made this up, or you have secret desires to be a tranny... which one?

nope, it's totally true. she basically wants me to do it. a bisexual girl wants a straight male to do it

then you might have a secret desire to be a transvestite? otherwise you wouldn't even have to ask this question

nope, just want to know if i should have to change my BELIEFS for ONE girl

What Girls Said 8

• Life is about experiences, we learn something from each experience in our lives. Yes by all means do it! Tell her you want to go all the way with the experience, shave legs, paint toenails, have her do your fingernails with nail tips, makeup, perfume, bra, panties, stockings, heels, dress or skirt and blouse with a wig or if your hair is long enough a woman's hairstyle.

What will you learn from this experience? You'll learn what we go through to look good for you guys if nothing else.

y'all do that for yourselves, not men

women do it with men. and yeah, i wouldn't care.. as long as i like her

You're a rare find then!

• Do it bruh there's no problem with it (unless you're afraid you secretly are a drag queen)

• You know their are hetero drag Queens right? Draq queens are female impersonators and some identify with this. Not a big deal. Last Holloween I dressed as a guy my boyfriend dressed as a girl. Do it!

• My friends and I used to switch clothes and walk the neighborhood... not sure why we thought it was awesome but we did-lol. I don't think anything is wrong with it as long as your okay with doing it an not feeling forced.

• If you think it would be fun and are extremely secure in your sexuality, sure. If you are just doing it for the girls sake then no

• onyl if you think its fun and want to, not because of her

• No, unless you are a transvestite in hiding, I wouldn't do it.

• Go ahead & do it if your up for it.

What Guys Said 12

• Why not? Wearing a dress won't kill you.

• I'm not gonna lie if she's really attractive then what are you waiting. You never know when an opportunity to get with her will come up again. Go for it.

• Nothing wrong with this type of thing if you feel secure enough and as long the both of you have fun.

• I don't see why not - Might be fun

• If this is for real then you need to grow a pair of balls, get some self respect and tell her to go find some other simp to dress up for her.

• If you think it's worth it to look like a groveling pussy to please her then sure.

• wtf no! Have some dignity man.

• Wtf. no.

• A guy can dress like a girl and still be straight. Only do it if you like being the more submissive one though.

she's the submissive one

• I think a good portion of them are straight actually.
    What could it hurt anyway? Seems like fun. You might like it.

• Thats how i started and a year later i was bi too... go for it i love it!

you're born that way

whatever

it just took you a long time to realize it

• I have worn that many costums that I wouldn't mind doing it
    I think it is fun wearing funny costums