Guys: What makes a girl beautiful?

What makes a girl beautiful? what does she need to look like? What kind of personality does she need to fit? What kind of attitude? Country girl? City girl? preppy girl? Tell anything that would make a girl beautiful. I've had a lot of guys that have told me I'm beautiful but I see prettier girls than me all the time what would make them say I'm a beautiful girl?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Please keep in mind, most of them just say it because they know it's what you want to hear. *sigh*

It's impossible to define what makes a girl beautiful. It also depends on the context you use it on. Some people might mean the girl is beautiful as a whole, but sometimes they're just talking about how she looks extremely pretty.

For me, the most significant factor is hairstyle. If I think a girl is beautiful, it's because she definitely has very pretty hair, but that doesn't mean the rest doesn't matter.

• How about long blonde hair? what would you think? Lol. :)

• OH MY GOD HOW DO YOU EVEN MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY?!?!?! D:

• Lol I don't know I go outside and ride four wheeleres horses I don't know I find something to do lol.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Seriously, every guy is different. At the moment I've a thing for girls with pale skin, brown hair and blue eyes.

What Girls Said 0