What do you notice on a girl/ what kind of girls do you like?

Guys: what do you like or what kind of girls do you like?

I mean physically - what do you notice first a body or face?

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice their face and in particular their eyes...Most women I meet look me right in the eyes and I return the favor. You see their body and shape secondarily.

There are exceptions: here is an example of what I mean:

A young girl in my office...with an absolutely STUNNING shape, (drop dead actually) wearing shorts that were too tight to be believed...and cut off at just the lever of the cheeks of her buttocks...I could NOT help but look and notice...Her hair was in a French twist, beautiful blond hair...and, from what I could see, her skin was flawless...

My thought ? When this girl comes to my desk, if she is beautiful and has beautiful eyes, she would fall in that catagory of "Simply Irresistible"...if she has any brains...!

When she came to my desk...she was not pretty...but rather plain looking in the face, and you know what ? I was relieved...that she was not 'perfect"

She was with her mother, and can only guess that the way she was dressed was to compensate for her lack of having a very pretty face...Sad in my view...

Not the way to go to make up for what she seemed to be lacking

Why flaunt her obviously perfect shape, and body, and make her the object of every erectible penis she comes in contact with ?

What Guys Said 38

• Her face, hair, smile and eyes are things I usually notice before going into things like her personality and body. I like girls from good backgrounds who are easy going and friendly/talkative and who just dress smart and casual. As for bods, I don't mind boobs but its not my thing. I'm more of a legs kinda guy...the longer the better. ;)

• First thing I notice are her clothes. If she's dressed nicely, I'll spot her out of the corner of my eye, and turn to look at her face, which is the next thing I notice. If she's turned around, I'll notice her hair. If not, then hair is what I notice second. Depending on what she's wearing, I might take note of her boobs, her arms, and - if she's got them showing - her legs. I'm a weird guy and don't notice butts at all.

• Weight, I try not to be picky cause beggars can't be choosers, but I can't really get attracted by someone that's overweight :/

Length, love short girls

Face;

smile

eyes

So yeah as long as she's not heavily overweight or like taller than myself, I get attracted by her face first and foremost. breasts or ass, as those before me have written, makes little difference at all to me.

• Depends.

If observing from a distance, being that I've never seen that person before, I can only really observe the body.

But first thing when up close is the eyes. Plain and Simple.

What kind of girls? Individuals.

Although not all guys are like that; some like the cliché, perfect barbie types and some like the preppy girls.

Honestly you cannot define what women that guys like.

Of course we like a lot of girls ^_^

But again, this is hard to define.

One important thing for me is if the girl is bubbly; I love that =D

• honestly I notice the body first to see how they carry themselve then I notice the eyes to see into the soul and to see what type of person they are

• Face. Facial expressions and eyes. After I swim through her soul then I'll check out the rest.

• Notice the face first, then the body.

I'm active in the fitness industry, so when it comes to girls I am prone to those that look like they exercise - being in shape is my number one criteria.

• the first thing I notice is a girls face. and her smile

i can tell so much just by the way her face looks

weather she is confident or shy. an angry person or happy.

then ill notice her legs. I just like legs and hips. =D

big boobs are cool but not the thing for me. *shrugs*

• First the body when walking from a far, then closer I get the eyes, and hopefully a good facial expression haha, and if I decide to turn around after walking pass her, her ass!

• Face, then her smile/laugh, then her body.

• For me the eyes and the smile get me. It's what attracts me to women in the first place. If someone doesn't have a good smile they're probably not that interesting. While it's not always true, that is what I've noticed personally. I try not to judge a girl based on what her body looks like, but like most guys I do turn my head when a really good looking girl walks by. That doesn't necessarily mean that I'll talk to her though. Also, you can always tell when a girl thinks she's all that. That's a big turn off for most of us.

All in all, it depends on the guy.

• I think face goes without saying...but after that:

1) Hair/hairstyle

2) How's she's dressed

3) Boobs

4) How she carries herself overall

And good smile is always a plus :-)

• I notice the body first. I don't really care how pretty a girl is in the face, if she does not take care of her body.

• The very first thing I notice in a girl/woman is her hair Long black hair(Long hair takes a lot of looking after) so if a girl has it She obviously takes pride in her appearance(not lazy),second thing Too much make up(That's a turn off) Make up is only a way of telling lies about yourself(hey,I look like everyone else) so I must be glamour True beauty is in the eyes and the self. Clothes clean are best not latest fashion clean smart and casual(unless going to work) a clean $3:00 top is just as good as an $300:00 top expensive clothes only show a waste. I can afford whatever I wish,but simplicity always wins

• Legs

Eyes

Hairstyle

Smile

How she carries herself

How she is Dressed

Not in that order but that's what I notice, breast are not that big of a deal for me and I am more of leg type of guy, and

• I like tall slender that's perfect. Also must have beautiful eye's and a great smile.

• Well physically, I notice breasts first. But I don't really focus on physicality, I really focus on personality. Specifically, one that has a wide sense of humor.

• Face first, then clothes. Afterwards is eyes and ass in no particular order. I don't look at boobs, usually.

• athletic frame, somewhat tall pretty face, face says it all as long as it's not a body I can't stand

• for me its 50/50. I generally notice the whole package first (face and body). But other times I do notice her body first. See how she carries herself (confidence or no confidence) and what her body language is.

• 1. her face and hair, then her boobs and ass, then I throw a string towards there personality. then the rest of other admiration start popping up. (I know you meant only phyically but I had to throw in the personality check)

• for me it's two things: she needs a cute face and she can't be fat. that's pretty much it. couldn't care less about boob size, etc. and don't really get why some people do.

• What do you consider fat? just wondering...

• Any excess weight that shows when you're fully dressed. I mean you can be chubby, but as long as it's distributed evenly across your body it doesn't really matter. think drew barrymore - she can be chubby but it doesn't really affect her features.

• Ass and t*ts don't matter to me she has to be skinny though and the face is an added bouns along with t*ts and ass :0

• both, at the same time. lately I've been interested in the color too, so I've been interested in black girls more than before.

• Woot woot HELLS YEAH. Sorry but I'm just loving this comment YAY interracial dating !!!

• As far as the first thing I notice it really depends on what they are wearing. I'm a stomic guy myself so if she's wearing a shirt that shows off her abs I tend to look there first. If she is in shorts then my eyes go to her legs. I love athletic framed girls.

• her body usually from more of a distance. up close, definitely eyes are what gets my attention.

• Breasts first--not too big or too small. Then if they have a pretty face and eyes they'll keep my attention.

• Skinny like 5'6"-5'8" 100-115 lbs with 32-34 b-d. Hahah only cus my girlfriend is 5'8", 115lbs, and 34D-24-36

• Her face, smile, eyes and hair are all I really notice at first.

• Body draws us in, Face seals the deal.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 2

• i just want to say that I like this question. thanks for asking it.

• So a pretty face and a not-so-hot body gets you nowhere, eh? And people wonder why soo many girls/women have eating disorders.