What do guys prefer... skinny women.. thick or overweight?

0|0
8|20

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy prefers a gorgeous woman. She does not have to look like a fashion model on the outside, but she must have a killer personality. What I mean by a killer personality is that she must be level headed, friendly, easy to talk to for everyone including myself. A generous smile and a hearty laugh are extra points in my book. A woman who possesses those qualities is hard to beat no matter what she happens to look like, thick or thin. But that is only my opinion.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not enough choices. Athletic is sexiest in my opinion

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• As long as they aren't anorexic skinny or overweight to the point where it's like what the ****, I have no preference.

Different things make a woman attractive. I've been attracted to skinny, thick, and fat women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Flat stomach with thick thighs > Skinny
    < overweight

3|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference for slim women

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my women of normal weight or just a bit of tummy usually. Both my exes were overweight (not obese though) and I still found them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • The right one.

The body is just going to age, wrinkle, have surgery, shrivel up, and die. Far better to have the right woman than a particular style of physique.

0|0
    0|0
  • In between skinny and thick

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skinny women.
    or just average

0|0
    0|0
  • thick or plus size women

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a healthy weight. So not anorexic but not obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • overweight fo sho

0|0
    1|0
  • Skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my ladies on the thicker side please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care, just not fat fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats thick to u and whats overweight to u.

Give me examples

0|0
    0|0
  • fat women suck... it may not be PC to say, but it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick for me

0|0
    0|0
  • http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26336638

Men like women who are thin. Some will tell you otherwise which is obviously true for some and out of fear for others.
    But statistically speaking... men generally like thin women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well honestly, it does depend on the person for me. I've been attracted to some overweight women before, not because they were overweight, but them as a person. Generally speaking though I'm initially physically attracted to an woman with a little extra, in between skinny-thick (because these terms vary so much sometimes from person to person, ie. what one considers "thick"? A very vague term and ranges greatly sometimes). I don't generally want someone overweight but I don't want skinny (were you see bones, muscles. abs etc) either. I like a little padding. A healthy weight to a little extra, little being key word.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots like not skinny, but not thick or overweight. Average and curvy are most liked

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny but healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a thick woman. I'm not a lesbian but there's nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, but still big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a little thick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Every Guy Is Different And Has Different Tastes.

0|0
    0|0