Does anyone know any good DIY face masks?

I can honestly say that DIY face masks work because they are better than medication at least for me. My favorite is honey and cinnamon but I want other ones so I have more selection.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 抹茶マスク

First, start with a quality matcha green tea product. Matcha is a good option for skin care because it is naturally more potent than regular green tea.

Next, mix a tablespoon or two of your powder with one or more of the following ingredients, depending on what effects you’re looking for:
    Few drops of lemongrass (for cleansing and purifying)
    Tablespoon of rose water and several drops lavender oil (to soothe sensitive skin and shrink pores)
    A tablespoon of honey and yogurt (for deep moisturization and healing)
    One egg (to absorb excess oil, tighten, and tone)
    Water or aloe vera gel (for simple anti-aging effects)
    One-half to one teaspoon coconut oil (to create smooth, soft, radiant skin)
    You can always add a few drops water to any of the above to create your preferred consistency.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 17

• Egg white is a good one! I've used this before and it makes my face feel so good :D

Either on it's own or with about 1/2 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix it up and put it over your face. Leave until dried (it will literally feel as if you have botox hahah). Then gently wipe off with a bit of warm water :)

• Chocolate facials are in vogue. You should totally try one, just add cocoa powder to classic face mask recipe
    a.dilcdn.com/.../chocolate-mask2.jpg
    Or try this one with a little more ingredients:
    - 3 tsp of water
    - 3 tsp of brown sugar
    - Heat the water and sugar until the mixture becomes caramelized
    - add 2 tsp of baking soda
    - 1 egg yolk
    - 1 tsp of milk
    - last but not least cocoa powder

Make sure to use 100% pure unsweetened cocoa powder for both recipes as it has more benefits for the skin and higher levels of anti oxidants

• Not a mask but I love using coffee grounds & coconut oil as a body scrub, it leaves your skin incredibly smooth, bright & well hydrated and of course you can also just use it on your face.

• I sell facials that unwrap and just put on! It rejuvenates the skin and lifts it! I absolutely LOVE them!

• Eggwhite for tightening
    Eggyolk for mousturising
    Baking soda is a good exfoliator
    Oatmeal mixed with milk and honey is amazing too

• I've done the DIY charcoal mask. It's cheap and I think it works (only use it like 2 times a week tops, you won't need it any more than that)

You get liquid elmers glue and activated charcoal pills (the kind I get are pink and obviously you can twist them open)

I got a little container and filled the bottom with glue and then poured in the powder from 2 of the charcoal pills and mixed. I used a small makeup brush that had never been used to put it on my face and let it dry (it takes a while for it to COMPLETELY dry so I did it after my shower when I would just be relaxing around the house) and then you peel it off.

First time you do it, it'll hurt. AVOID AREAS WITH HAIR. MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET ANY ON YOUR EYEBROWS AND WIPE IT OFF WITH A WET TOWEL IF YOU DO.

• 1 tablespoon yogurt
    1 egg white

Egg white is good for tightening large pores and controlling oil production. Yogurt is a a super food which fights acne, controls oil and hydrates dry skin.

• Have you tried a charcoal mask?

• OMG I tried the cinnamon and nutmeg mask the other day and I had a really bad allergic reaction... my skin is still red! I'm never doing it again. I like using Greek yogurt, charcoal, lemon, and honey mask.

• Papaya

• Honey, sugar and lime face mask.

• Some people suggested milk... Don't use milk its bad for your skin

• Honey/milk/lemon/egg white/cucumber/tomatoes...
    u don really need masks when u let ur face eat enough fruit or vegetables and by that i mean applyin what i mentioned above
    gdluck :)

• I used to do a face mask made of egg whites. Also one made of honey and lemon which tastes good too.

• I Never Use Anything For My Face At All But Maybe I Should Start.

• Try something with turmeric powder

• honey, oats or milk

follow up with a moisturizer/face oil after rinsing the mask off