Do you trust your mother with trendy shopping?

This sounds surprising to most people, but despite being an independent adult, I trust my mom with most of my shopping. It's not that I don't like shopping myself, but I just get busy with studies so my mom surprises me with some clothes she buys for me. Her taste is amazing so I can't complain!

Do you trust your mother with trendy shopping?

• Yes my mom has great taste
    40% (10)12% (2)29% (12)Vote
  • No
    60% (15)88% (14)71% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• She always buys me something nice , but I prefer to choose my own clothes 😛

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I could trust her to do it but I am kind of picky so I prefer to do it myself. My mom is a confirmed babe though so she could probably make me look pretty cute.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Oooh that's a no lol! When I look back on some of the things I wore when I was younger I keep asking what were my parents thinking lol!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's so cute xD When I look back on my kid pictures I'm just thinking my parents' taste was on point

• 2mo

Well in my mom's defense... I was one stylish baby from all the album pictures lol but by the time I was 10... it went downhill haha

• I prefer to do my own shopping

0|0
    0|0
  • well, my fashion style is pretty boring and simple and she knows what I like, so she would most likely get something I like but I still buy all my stuff by myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think guys' shopping in general is actually easier than girls

• 2mo

I spend maybe 4 hours at most a year shopping for clothes 😂

I know what I want and where I can find it. Doing that twice a year... lol

• My mom never goes clothes shopping for me. I go with her for pants so I can make sure they fit, and I buy my T-shirts online. The only things she buys are underwear and socks, and there's not much trendy going on there. Just buy 20 of the exact same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom doesn't really shop for me unless I ask her to get something specific so she doesn't have to use her taste but I think my sisters trust her to buy clothes for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised by that 😛
    I buy my own clothes but my mom does know my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, she buys only these childrens clothes for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a metalhead, i need to do my own shopping otherwise i get nothing black or from the bands i listen to

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck off
    Hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • haha my mother is very fashionable

if only it were still 1975

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• We have the same Mom OP, so yeah of course I trust Mama :P <3

1|1
    0|0
  • oh hell yea my mum is the best!
    she always goes shopping for me and ends up taking pics of the items she knows I ll like.
    so then if I am interested she ll take me directly and all I have to do is try them on for a good fit

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom is in her 50s, she's also more busy than me, despite me being a full time student, because she works full time. Lololol never ever would I let an old person choose my clothing for me unless their name is Yohji Yamamoto or Rick Owens.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not into trends

As in I don't like wearing what others are wearing.

I go with what I like/what attracts my eyes/what looks good on me

and my mom picks out really nice clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! If I did I'll end up getting in an argument with her.
    "You've known me for years, how can you not know my taste? 😡"

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really
    But I always do shopping with her so sometimes she really surprises me lol
    Sometimes she finds clothes that really fit my style

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god no. My mum doesn't even try to shop for me. She just tells me to pick out what I want on my own

0|0
    0|0
  • No my mom would put me in long sleeve shit with skirts and hijab 😂

0|0
    0|0