Would you date a girl with short shoulder length hair if it suited her?

Recently I've fallen in love with shoulder length hair, i have very thick hair, and its so hot having long hair in Australia. I have a round cutesy looking face, nice skin almost like Asian skin (very white eastern european skin) and slim hourglass figure, very feminine look, a lot of guys consider me attractive but would this change if i cut my hair? I really love rita ora's hair and wanted a style like that. here some examples;
(usually i ombre my hair so it would be brown with blonde)

• Looks good if you suite it
  • Maybe slightly longer then shoulder length
  • keep it long
  • Couldn't care less, anything looks good as long as you are happy and healthy

Most Helpful Guy

• Most definitely. That hair length is more than fine and it's the shortest hair length I like on women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Rita Ora's hair.

Guys may like long hair, but I've yet to see a pretty girl with shorter hair get passed up lol

What Guys Said 2

• Shoulder length hair is not short, it's medium length, and yes, I like it.

• The hair length in those pics is lovely - I like most hair lengths

What Girls Said 4

• Honey it's YOUR hair. Not theirs.

• it can look good especially if you have a long neck

• What?
    So you'd keep your hair whichever way attracts more men?
    Isn't that sad?

well i have a crush on a guy and pretty sure he likes me back, i dont wanna ask him if he thinks the cut would suite me because I don't know i kinda feel weird asking him. so i thought ill just see what the majority of guys think.

im not sure if itll turn him off or not, but by the looks of it no guy said no, so ill probs do it

Just do what you want to do - if he really likes you he'll like you no matter what length your hair is.

• I don't think most guys care. If you look attractive, they would be more than happy to date you.