How do I get rid of my eye bags?

they have always been dark my doctor told me i have thin skin but now it gets worse because of less sleep, anyway what have you tried before that worked? I actually only want to know about your experience with simple stuff you've been using

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up you can't get rid of it. Your only 18 and have it. I sleep only 3 - 4 per days and I don't have it. I think it's your morphology / face who is like that.

i had it since i was 13 years old but it got worse now because of lack of sleep

Same I've had it for so long, I can't remember a time I haven't had it.

@19magic Then you can only cover it with makeup

What Guys Said 5

• Sleeping helps

• Nutsack sweat does the trick. Id recommend tea bag style

• Girl u look like you are on drugs lmao.

• Been wondering the same. I've been getting a lack of sleep as of late. Not so much getting to sleep but staying asleep till my alarm and I get dark circles bad

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• SLEEP - 8-9 hours. 7 isn't enough. 7.5-8-9. Green tea infused ice cubes also work. Irina Shayk uses it too. 👍

• You sleep and ask a doctor.

• I also need to know this. I can kind of blend my bags in with make up but i don't know how to get rid of them, iv been getting 6 hours of sleep every day and still nothing. please help!

• There's a cream called lip and eye! I sell it! If you put it under your eyes it helps get rid of the bags

• I sometimes still get bags due to lack of sleep, so when I have time, I get green tea bags that have been cooled off and lay them atop my eyelids. This works for me, but I'm not sure about any one else.

• Try hemorrhoid cream. That can work.

Or get fillers and a chemical e peel. Good ones will cost approximately 1000.00 usd though

• I use Vaseline Gel. It works like a charm. 👍
    Rub it under your eyes before bed, and in the morning you will see a difference.
    Good luck! 😊

• Try a gel eye mask

• Do get a concealer 😖

• u can apply cucumber on them to make em a bit lighter or apply tea bags... repeat that twice a day and u will see the difference

• I seen that green tea helps

• You could cover up the bags with a concealer

yeah i know i'm doing that already but it's getting worse and i want to be presentable without make up too

• Use tea bags after you make tea

• stop shopping