Is it true that guys like girls who don't wear make up?

that guys like girls who don't wear make up? Or at least don't cover their face with it like clowns do?

I don't wear a bunch, but like I wear eye liner and mascara and yea.

Whats your views on this?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, most of us like a natural look, with really minimal make up. Real life isn't like the movies!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• A little less is best. It looks good up to a point. When you start looking like a clown or your eyes remind people of a raccoon, it's a turn-off.

• It's true. I'd be more interested in someone who looks good without make up on, than someone who always needs to have make up on.

Also, some girls put so much make up on, that they end up looking gross. Eye-liner is OK, but as soon as you start covering your whole face with stuff, then you're crossing the line.

• i think that eye liner and mascara is the limit. I like natural beauty and the eye liner and mascara bring out the natral beauty of the eyes.

• lots of girls over do it with the makeup.

• guys don't want makeup smudges all over their clothes, and we would also like to wake up to someone we find naturally attractive.

• It is most definitely true.

What Girls Said 0