Is purposefully pulling up your skirt or shorts higher than they're meant to be worn similar to stuffing your bra?

1|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really because pulling your skirt or shorts higher is just showing more of what you have but stuffing your bra is pretending to have something you dont... but who says that is wrong, if you wanna do that, go ahead luv :)

2|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol that's so true. At least it isn't "false advertising" but either way it's still showing off :P
      Do you consider it to be tacky?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Of course we can. And it's not like what we wear or how we choose to wear them makes us sluts anyway.

• 2mo

preach is sister :D <3

What Guys Said 5

• It's not similar in the sense stuffing a bra is fake and anti-genuine, while pulling up shorts reveals real parts of the body (legs). So the short thing is more honest and also much more innocent (you're not trying to lure someone with an intimate, faked part).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not quite - You are probably trying for a sexier look but one is revealing and the other is padding.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think flashing your knickers is far from faking your boob size

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... maybe if you stuffed your panties to make your ass look bigger lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I think it's sexy! I love legs!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Just get a higher skirt

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Yes in the way that it's for a more sexually appealing outfit/body and no because you're not really faking what you have, just showing it off. Where as stuffing your bra is faking what size of boobs you have

2|0
    0|0
  • Pulling up a skirt reveals what you already have. Stuffing your bra is compensating for what you don't.

1|2
    0|0
  • Why would you want to do that? Skirts and shorts are made that length for a reason. So you can walk and sit comfortably in them without flashing someone.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, it looks sexy but not it's not the same. If you used to pass to make your but look bigger, that would be similar. But simply showing off more of your legs is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Stuffing your bra makes your boobs look bigger. Adds something that isn't there. Pulling your shorts up just shows off more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh? No nintendo

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Like stuffing your bra makes your boobs look bigger, pulling up your shorts higher shows off that extra bit of leg. So you'd do it like, if you're gonna see a guy you like and want him to notice you.

• 2mo

Oh then no that's not the same

• No I thought putting butt padding was... showing cleavage would be like hiking up a skirting

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if you think of it in a way. It's like elongating dem legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Some skirts work there way up , not on purpose but they do. Some look better up a little, especially if your short.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... you just showing more off, not trying to enhance it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To some degree...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say no because when the clothes come off the legs are the same whereas you take the bra off and the boobs are noticeably smaller than what was thought.

1|0
    0|0