Which dress should I wear?

So I'm 16 and going to a disco with all my year and there's a guy I really like- which dress is the nicest? I want to look pretty and grown up šŸ˜‰.
Which dress should I wear?

• Dress 1Which dress should I wear?
  • Dress 2Which dress should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think dress 1 suits you more

Most Helpful Girl

• OK... So... when you say "disco", I'm thinking about the kind of club I like to go to -- namely, one that's vibrant, teeming with activity, and PACKED. With all sorts of people right up in what would otherwise be yr personal space.

I *like* dress no. 2... but, in THAT kind of club? Just way way WAY too much potential for that skirt to get caught on things, or between people.

I mean...
    Let's say you're having an awesome night... Until you brush against a girl wearing a spiked or studded handbag.
    ... Or, worse, a dress full of sequins... Sequins could TOTALLY grab ahold of that kind of chiffon fabric, and -- if it's not a particularly well-made dress -- might even cause the absolutely worst kind of wardrobe malfunction. Not good.

I mean, if the club is more chill, or less crowded, then, sure, maybe dress no. 2. That one SEEMS to hang on you better... although tbh I can't really tell.

__

Can you possibly update the question with a better pic of dress no. 1?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you actually took the picture of dress no. 1 with one of these:
    aehistory.files.wordpress.com/.../...a-obscura.jpg
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ šŸ’‹

Also -- on top of the abysmal resolution of the picture -- yr arm is in front of the bodice, so it's impossible to tell what the top half of dress no. 1 even looks like.

What Guys Said 4

• The only proper answer is: It doesn't matter.

• Dress nĀ°1 in my opinion

• None of the above, i should of been the one to help you pick out a dress

• Dress 1

What Girls Said 7

• I'd pick dress 2 but it should be more fitted on the top. Have someone to take it in a bit. The 1st one fits better. Oh an if you plan to dance wear shoes you can dance into

• both look nice tho

• I think you should go with dress 2, I would. Plus it looks really cute on you

• The second dress looks very little girl-ish. So I voted the first.

• For a disco a bodycom dress is better so I voted dress 1

• Wear the one that hugs your body like your ass & boobs lol

• The second one