i love makeup! its so fun to play with new looks and try new things. don't get me wrong I don't cake it on .. I do know HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH , and how to not make it look bad. but... do guys get turned off when girls wear a lot of makeup? like a lot? or do you not mind at all? its a girl thing but .. just wondering.. guys help me out;)

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• they don't care! as long as you look good and its not caked on and tacky looking

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Too much make up is just gross.

When I see girls with too much I get the impression that they're fake and are trying to hide something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I like girls who either don't wear make-up or wear only a small amount. Usually translates to less maintenance haha. But girls who cake their makeup on in the mornings disgust me personally. To me there's nothing sexier than a girl who can chill out with you with no makeup on and her hair either messy or in a ponytail.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Less makeup/natural beauty = the better. Try only mascara, a bit of blush & some lipgloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear makeup only for special occasions...otherwise I go natural, no makeup at all

0|0
    0|0