What do you think of painting the inside of the nails?

I personally think that if It's red, it looks like you have scratched someone til they bleed. Not sure about other colors.

• Yay
  • Nay
  • Depends on the color (what colors are best?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like painted nails in the first place but it seems like they are overdoing it by painting inside the nail

Most Helpful Girl

• See, I'm obsessive compulsive so if I paint my nails it takes me so damn long that it isn't even worth it half of the time, and when it gets chipped my brain goes fucking out of whack.

So I tend to just personally keep them well manicured without all of the colour most of the time. However, as per the actual aesthetic of it? It's kinda neat but I wouldn't personally have the drive to do it myself.

What Guys Said 8

• I would be fine with that. No different from just a top coating.

• That's dedication right dere.

• brrr xD

• Yeah i would like to see that on a girl. I like Black fingernail polish on a girl. It's very sexy for sure.

• looks good

• it's pretty dope (good). i like it. WOOF

• Let them do what they want to do.

• Useless

What Girls Said 20

• Nailpolish has a tendency to collect bacteria on its surface. Freshly painted nails are okay but after about 4 days the surface turns into a Biotop. The only reason hands can't be fully sterilized is because bacteria and dirt will always remain under the nails no matter how much one scrubs and washes.
    Now combining the two makes the whole thing too icky for me personally.

• My nails are real and I use fake tan without gloves so my nails always look nasty n orange so I have to paint under them.. and I occasionally grow them to that length

• Tried it once before. It was a disaster. =.=

• That actually looks so bad

• Nay.
    https://ci.memecdn.com/467/5509467.jpg
    It looks like something that's time consuming. I'm fine with painting just the main part of the nail, after all that's the most noticeable part. Inside the nail isn't even obvious, so no need to waste time painting it.

• Looks alright... but waaaay too much effort.
    Are you going to attempt to do this yourself or go to a salon?

Going to a Salon to get gels tomorrow. White and blue on the inside. I tried it myself, really messy

Hahaha yeah I feel like you'd need to be a pro to be able to do that yourself, but props to you for trying.
      Nice, upload a pic when they're done if you can!

• i say nay!

• I don't see any point. I doubt a good handful of people are going to look underneath my nails lol

• I'm going to ask my nail tech to do that next time I go!

• Yeah it looks nice and all but it's a pain to have to take off the polish underneath your nail in the end

• I don't like the length of the nails.

• I guess it's ok, but it'd annoy me if I tried it

• Too difficult to do XD

• Not a fan.

• Never seen that before in my life haha looks like way too much effort tho

• Look nice but too much work I guess

• My Aunty used to do this, I saw her do this about 12 years ago. I really don't think they look bad.

• It can look good, however I am way too lazy to do something like that.

• why is this even a trend?

• Jeez. The beauty ideas some people come up with are ridiculous. There's always these weird unnecessary fads.