Is fancy lingerie worth it?

I feel really guilty because it's so expensive and you only get to show it for a few seconds before it comes off. Am I doing it wrong?

• Yes, it's worth it because... (leave a comment).
  • No, it's not worth it because...(leave a comment).
  • No opinion, bye 🖐🏼.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• If it makes you feel sexy and confident, then yes, it is worth it.

Also, you could potentially get more out of it by giving a show and doing a slow striptease, rather than just hurrying to get out of it.

What Guys Said 15

• It is part of the event - Some women feel really sexy just knowing they have it on under their clothes so it helps the build up for them, mental foreplay.

• you can wear it for longer times you know, it does not need to come off after a few seconds because foreplay.

• You should wear it around the house often so your guy is always checking you out, touching and desiring you all the time.

• I like a girl to wear a long t-shirt with just her panties and that makes her look just as sexy if she was wearing lingerie.. Also a girl who would sit looking sexy
    around me doesn't mean we would end up engaging in any type of sexual
    behavior.

• if you have the monry to buy it then buy it.

and hey feel free to show your pic to me wearing that fancy lingerie, when you buy it :P

• Nope. It's not going to be on long and it has no practical use.

• I don't think it's worth it cause I'm instantly ripping the panties off (or to the side) to get my tongue in there.. m

• Definitely not worth it

• so hot!

• no, it isn't.

• I don't find lingerie hot at all, especially not the lacy type ones. Apparently I'm in the minority.

• http://data.whicdn.com/images/11884810/large.gif

ae01.alicdn.com/.../...-font-b-Lingerie-b-font.jpg

www.lingerieblog.co.uk/.../patricia_corset.jpg

Trust me if you got the right kind of guy, he will appreciate how you look in it. The naked body is good to. But the best part to me is the tease, the foreplay before the ultimate moment begins. The way the lingerie hugs your body, and allows me to look at how sexy you are with only small sections of your skin expose is Mindblowing to me. I rebel in it. Especially themed lingerie.

And the more confident a girl is with her body in her outfit is that much more appealing, that much more sexier, edgier. It's exciting for so much longer than a few seconds mate, TRUST me.

I'll never forget my ex in lingerie she wore, the most sexiest time I've ever had, the most sexiest she's ever been when she saw me like what she was wearing and you could see her confidence just arrive as she would begin to own that lingerie.

Sorry for long post haha. But I love lingerie :)

The top gif is what's under my clothes daily!

Fancy a lap dance?

@SvetlanaSavachenko
      Haha I'm sure we're worlds apart.

• You're doing it wrong.

Some of it can stay on...

• best thing to do with it, is learn to do a striptease. he'd love that

so are you going to do it?

I'd take some dance classes first. I just want to make sure I do it right.

eh, there's no real thing to stripping, you just dance slowly and take your clothes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 26

• Yes you're doing it wrong. Fancy lingerie is for yourself to enjoy. Knowing under your clothes you've got some sexy lingerie on can really boost your mood. I wear sexy lingerie daily and have since my early teens. Sexy lingerie isn't just for the bedroom although it is fun in the bedroom. Try not letting your boyfriend take it off. Tell him to just slide whatever to the side to get to what he wants whether it be your top to get to your boobs or your panties to get to your pussy.

• So then use it to clean and cook 😛😁!!! At way he sees you with it longer and not just few seconds before you make love or sex.. Etc..

• It depends.
    If you're going to love that design forever and if you're always - or for most of your life- going to stay the same weight, then yeah, it's worth it. If not - then hell no it's not worth it.

• You're looking at lingerie wrong. It's not for guys, it's for you and the confident feeling you get. No one has to know you're wearing lingerie under your clothes.

• So worth it how it feels on your skin how the pattern is cut , makes you feel good gives you more bounce in your step feel more confident and sexualy inspired

• I think it's worth it, because you feel good on your own skin when you wear lingerie and you're going to wear it to seduce your so. Therefore you wearing it for you and your so. On top of that lingerie is beautiful! My post may seem biased, but that's how I see it.

• I don't think it's worth it.

• I love how I feel wearing it so for me it's worth it

• I mean I'll probably buy some when I have a serious boyfriend to mix things up...

However at first I don't think it matters cause they only really want to see you naked lol

• The sexy feeling is worth the price

• I need to for work so my lingerie collection is in the Ks at this point.

I don't wear it much for guys that I date. I wore some for my boyfriend recently tho and he liked it but it came off really fast lol.

• I never buy expensive stuff unless it's toys. Lingerie just comes off to quickly to really justify the expense in my opinion.

• You don't need to buy expensive lingerie. There are cheap ones that will do the same job as the expensive ones.

• It's worth it if it makes you feel sexy

• Maybe every once in a while to treat yourself, but I think that just being naked looks nice.

• It's only worth if when you're with the right person otherwise it's a huge regret.

• Yes because it's flattering

• I love my lingerie!!

• It is for me because I feel great when I wear it and it makes me feel sexy.

• Makes you feel good.

• Yes it is, it's sexy and kinky

• I feel like a naughty girl when I'm wearing lingerie

• Yep, makes sex more fun and kinky

• sexy af

• No it is not

1 private opinion(s)