Breasts fake or real?

2mo I included the video, because it's a whole lot easier to judge on than touched up photos.
2mo Well, folks, it's official: she's got implants. My hopes have been dashed...

Most Helpful Girl

• First, REMEMBER—All breasts are real. It's the implants that are fake.
    <3
    :*

__

That said... Girlfriend here VERY obviously has breast implants. This is just amazingly obvious from the video -- of which I only even had to watch the first 8 seconds.

Two forms of proof.

__

1)
    Natural breast tissue is made of fat. Fat moves like... fat.

You know what fat DOESN'T move like?

It doesn't move like it's encasing a perfectly round implant, which remains perfectly round at all times, and whose perfectly round shape can be easily discerned as the actual fat tissue moves around it.

Just pause the video at ANY random point from 0:03 to 0:07 (... and probably anywhere else, too -- remember, I only watched the first 9 seconds). At ALL points in that interval, you can CLEARLY make out the perfectly round shape of the implant (s) inside our friend's mammaries.

Two examples:
    s11.postimg.org/.../...2016_09_25_a_s_07h57_21.png

Also, this is clearly why she TRIES to smoosh her boobs down at the 8- or 9-second mark -- so that the obvious roundness of the implants becomes a little LESS obvious. Gaaaaa she's such a bad actress ahahah

__

2)
    Because girlfriend isn't wearing any sort of support structure, the movement of the rest of her tissue exposes the ripples on the edges of the implants, at various points.

I screen-grabbed two of the most obvious examples (from the first 9 seconds -- I imagine there are TONS more, if it's a five-minute video):
    s9.postimg.org/.../..._2016_09_25_a_s_08h09_39.png

Ironically, this will be MORE obvious if you are looking at the picture on a SMALLER screen (such as a phone), because of the color gradient.

Fat tissue has dimples, too... but not like that, and not in that kind of location, and not during that kind of movement.

__

Now, from the looks of things, I'd bet girlfriend was already working with a decently big set of knockers BEFORE she had the surgery.

Honestly, I don't think most people would want to see the "Before" pictures -- because there'd be a certain sense of tragic loss, for the most part. ahah.

I can't really speculate as to what was going on in her head. Most likely, she thought this was a faster road to quick fame and riches. (She's right about the fame... not about the riches. The kind of fame she gets, with this look, will be the tawdry, short-lived kind, where pretty much everyone will want to exploit her for the minimum possible fee and then shove her out the door.) Eh. Good luck to her.

Awww... :'-( Well, that settles it, folks. Another faker.

Thanks, redeyemindtricks. Will you ever cease to amaze me? ;-)

Tx for the MHLuv <3

As promised.

You earned it. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• They look fake to me. Unless there was an official medical report or otherwise of some sort that verifies that there had never been any modifications or surgery performed on them, I don't believe they are naturally that big.

What Girls Said 14

• There's no way they're real (didn't watch the vid)

Her body is too slim to handle those jugs, and her back pain would be unbearable.

Depending on the type of fake, implants can be quite light, and can still allow for sag.

There was one woman who kep tpushing for bigger breasts, started as an A cup, ended as a trip G or something (don't even know if that's a siz, e but it was a ridiculously large breast size. Enough that one boob was the size of a typical watermelon)
    She could put a torch under her breast and see right through it, all the veins and such, and proved that her implant was filled with only air.
    But there are implants that are just as light, but simulate real breasts and sag enough to fool most people.

I could be wrong, there are cases where women grow breasts larger than they can handle, but they are typically very painful, and the women struggle to stay any kind of fit shape, let alone this womans figure.

I included the video for a reason. ;-)

Yes, most women made like this are indeed grossly fake, but I have known of 2 or 3 who were real. One was a glamor model who actually did an onscreen examination by a plastic surgeon (?) in LA, and he used three separate criteria to determine that they were real (I guess she got tired of people yelling "fake!").

Such natural growth does happen, but it's extremely rare, yes, typically a cause of much discomfort and annoyance.

*rare, and, yes, typically a cause of much...*

• Holy shit i feel bad for that. How do you even RUN with those things? it's like your boobs are a different entity.

That's because they are.
      (:

The answer to "How do you run with those things?" is, you strap them down with at least one really good sports bra, and perhaps more than one. Although (perhaps ironically) you don't need to strap them up as much as you would with totally natural boobs of comparable size.

• If you pause it while she's jump roping, and you can see under boobs, when it gets close up on theme bike she's doing that, you can make out a scar under each breast which tells you they're fake.

Oh my god autocorrect sucks. *when you can see under her boobs, when it gets close up on them while she is doing that, you can make out a scare under each breast which tells you they are fake.

• I prefer women with tiny tits!

• terribly out of proportion either way

• looks kinda fake

• Serious disproportion here which makes it unattractive...
    How can she play without any support for her breasts it hurts af like that and would make it sag.
    I don t know if it s fake though to be honest

• Definitely fake

• Those are so real omg they're almost as big as my real boobs!

• I will say real cause it's weirdly big and honestly I don't think anyone would choose to have this things. Probably hurt her back and I don't like looking at it hahahhaha (Guys like it I guess but it kinda sacares me LOL)

• LOL come on man.

• real I think, they're sagging. real boobs sag.

That's what I thought also. They move around and change shape rather freely when she's running, which makes me think real.

• Real

• Fake

What Guys Said 9

• From the video they look fake. Plus, they are very very disproportionate to the rest of her body. That's not normal. So, I think they're fake.

• 1|1
  • The way they move in video, I think real

• Real real real!

• who cares? her face is all fucked up.

She could definitely lay off the makeup, but I don't think her face is ugly.

man she can't even form decent facial expressions. look at her, its like she is keeping in a shit for almost 3 days now.

• If they aren't yours it doesn't matter.

• fake af why are you asking?

Because I like these proportions for whatever reason. I knew of one girl who was built like this and actually real, so I was wondering if this lady might be another rare case.

• Don't care what they are, they look awful.

• real... you can see by the shape