okay my 17th birthday is coming up I want to get my snake bites done what do you think I play the flute and I sing and I'm a cheer leader would that combination be to strange

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what makes you happy, not based on what other people think. If people think you are strange then they're probably not worth knowing anyway. But if I had to answer I would say no, it's not too strange. I think it's cool that you've got a variety in your lifestyle and personality.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't matter go with what float your boat. I know a lot girls have them but it depend wear your placing them. If I had a suggestion place it where no one can see it. It just like hiding a tattoo.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you'd be allowed to wear them while you cheer, so you'd have to stop doing cheerleading for a few weeks-months while they heal. also, they might affect your flute playing. Overall I'd say don't do it (for the above reasons) and also because I'm just biased and don't like snakebite piercings. It would probably be a strange combination for you.