Is this a good sign?

Is it a good sign when a guy only looks in your eyes? My crush always looks deep in my eyes and smiles at me etc. Like he only stares right in the eyes. And one time, I wore a top and I don't know why, but it draw attention to my boobs, like almost all the guys at school were staring at them or glanced at them. Don't know why, because the top wasn't like revealing or anything. Anyway, he was like the only one who still looked at my face. He always looks me right in the eyes. So is it a good sign? Or it's nothing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yea girl he's into you. I do that all the time when I'm intrested in a girl but is also wearing tops like that. He is very tempted to look down I can guarantee that but he also enojys ur attention and respect for you to look you straight into ur eyes. And when he smiles that is just him showing how much he likes ur eyes. They can tell alot.

What Guys Said 2

• For the reasons previously mentioned by other respondents in addition to what you've written, I feel pretty confident in saying you could probably reel this guy in right now.

• Yes; It would seem that if he looks into your eyes, he wants YOU and not just your body. I think its positive.

What Girls Said 1