My brother medical school graduation is coming up, I need to wear a nice dress for the ceremony. Which of the two would you recommend?

• 1My brother medical school graduation is coming up, I need to wear a nice dress for the ceremony. Which of the two would you recommend?
  • 2My brother medical school graduation is coming up, I need to wear a nice dress for the ceremony. Which of the two would you recommend?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Second one is sort of more modest. Both are cool don't get me wrong but it's more fitting for his graduation in my opinion.

• The black one for sure! The 1st dress looks too much like an old nurse's uniform, plus I guess you'll be a Doctor, you will have to wear your white lab coat all the time so with that thought in mind I voted firmly on the black.

• I think for a graduation ceremony, I picked A. Dress B is nice but more of a dinner date dress.

• Voting A, because it looks so much more refine with the lacy top, but I don't know you schedule and wearing A might not be the best option for your other activities. Have a happy time!

• i voted b

• second one looks very awesome

• 1 if it's going to be in the hot sun, 2 if indoors or in evening.

• Black looks really nice you'll looke good in it

• 1st one

What Girls Said 9

• White would be best because its universally accepted. Black would be good if you don't want to stand out. It depends on your frame, style and the theme for the graduation ceremony.

• Definitely A. B looks like more of a going out look. A looks more classy. Graduations are generally more classy events.

• Black because white is such a dangerous color to wear. You could easily get it dirty and it will be totally noticeable

• first one

• Go with the black one.

• White never works out good

• Neither

• Black dresses are always good dresses. You can use it for other occasions as well.

• The first one seems to be more fit for someone older. The black one seems to be better for your age.