Guys, do you like this casual dress? Do you think it would look good with a leather jacket?

This is the dress, I would like to wear it with a leather jacket, kinda like this

• I like the dress
  • I don't like the dress

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the knitted dress better than the sweater dress. I guess the sweater dress could look ok with a pair of fresh, white sneakers and a black leather jacket. But once you take the jacket off it'll look like you only had 30 seconds to get ready in the morning and you basically jumped out of bed and put on a pair of sneakers. Like on its own it looks like something you'd wear to bed on a cold winter night. Whereas the knitted dress will also look good and more sophisticated without the leather jacket. Plus it could look cute with a thin belt around the waist or something.

What Guys Said 9

• Looks more like an extra long sweater.

• I don't think that's a dress, that's just a large shirt.

• Yeah I think it looks good

• Isn't that just a long t-shirt?

• I don't like the dress at all.

• with the leather jacket, it would look awesome

• I don't really like it because it's too baggy, but it is OK. The leather jacket combo looks nice too, but baggy things don't show off the body much, so I never understand why girls with good bodies would wear baggy things.

• I don't like the dress

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• It's a nice concept, wearing a loose dress with a leather jacket, and perhaps some dark sheer leggings and boots. Not all loose dresses are the same though. In the first photo, it looks like she wears her boyfriend's sweatshirt. It's shapeless and made of cheap fabric. It looks like it has swallowed her. In the last photo, the dress is loose but still skims her body. It has a deep V-neck and it looks like the fabric is expensive because of the stripey texture. To sum up, good idea, but find a different dress

• That's literally the worst thing I've ever seen trying to be a dress. It's like it's saying "I give up on life SO HARD that I don't even wear sweat pants anymore. Just sweat shirts."

You have more to live for OP.

• I like the dress, however the leather jacket wouldn't work and would make you look kind of frumpy, especially with how loose the dress tends to fit the woman it would just make her lose her shape.

• I can see why others may not like it, but I do, and I think it'd look nice with that jacket or most others. It's not something I'd wear to a fancy place, but going out for coffee or on a walk or something :)

• The problem with it is it looks more like a long shirt rather than a dress. If it was longer, maxi length maybe, it would have looked better, along with a black statement necklace (to avoid the pajama effect!). I wouldn't pair with a leather jacket or any kind of jacket because it looks like that dress is made with thick material.

• That's fucking hideous

• i don't like the dress its way too baggy

• Put a belt with it to give yourself some definition

• lol no. its a completely different style than the girl at the bottom. It would literally look like a potato sack when you put it on

• Don't wear the dress alone. The jacket looks fine with it

• love the idea good style