If my hair is dyed before, can I still dye my hair?

If my hair is dyed before, can i still dye my hair? I dyed my hair about a year ago, at the end of this year im planning to change my hair colour by dying it into another colour. Will my hair be more damage? Can I do something to prevent my hair from more damages?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you can dye it again. I'm not really an expert on the subject, but I've heard that getting it professionally done is healthier for your hair than buying a box and doing it at home. I think that as long as you aren't bleaching it, it should be okay if your hair isn't already fried. I re-dyed my hair (that was already kind of damaged) with box hair dye for years when the roots grew out and it didn't hurt it too bad.

What Guys Said 1

• You can dye your hair 4-6 weeks just make sure to do a deep coconut oil conditioning on it than shampoo it than dye your hair the next day.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course you can dye your hair again and of course there will be more damage.

You can't prevent the damage from happening but you can help. Like going to a professional instead will definitely assist you than doing it from home. Also looking about deep conditioning treatments for colored treated hair and utilizing them should also work.

• Dying how? Are you bleaching first or just dying? And if no bleach, what type of dye?