Ladies- Do you care what your panties look like?

I'm curious because when it comes to like thongs/g strings for me I'm always picky on how it looks and what color it is. I mean I like the cute ones with bows and stuff, but then again I always get low rise so no one can see it. So just wondering if you girls particularly care about the color/design of your panties or maybe its just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my panties to be a specific way. the pattern isn't terribly important and comfort is key, but I about ten pairs of the same thong in various colors. Once I find panties I like I stick with them. It makes my husband crazy that I don't wear more of a variety, but I am just not the type.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I only care about it when I'm in a relationship. When I'm single I go for practicality. :)

• I love them will lots of color and design. :D And of course, comfy. :D

• I do... I think most girls do lol... In my case cute underwear makes me feel sexier ;)

• I really care about the color and the pattern of my panties, I try to pick up the cutest possible