Does signet ring look good on women or no?

Does signet ring look good on women or no ?

• Look good
  • doesn't look good

Most Helpful Guy

• looks good to me.

What Guys Said 3

• It is interesting but good - I would think it was symbolic like it was a late father's ring or something.

It's my mother rings

• With the right outfit, it doesn't look like it would go good with just anything

Like with which oufitits? I'm just going to wear it everyday with every look honestly (work look, sporty look, feminine look, etc...

I feel like it's more for classy occasions. My grandma had a ring similar and she wore it to church when she got all dressed up. I don't know tho im not the fashion police, the ring looks nice.

Generally expensive ring like that are mean to be wearing everydays and like it's a classic ring it goes well with everything

• It looks kinda weird even if there would be writings on it. But it's your choice, it might fits you better than i think

That's a family rings so it's really important I want to wear it and doesn't let her in my jewelry box. It would be sad.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure... I just don't like it in general...

Not the modern type, anyways.

And yesh, on a woman it'll look better if it's smaller like the one that woman is wearing.

• it looks good