Does signet ring look good on women or no?

Does signet ring look good on women or no ?

• Look good
    67% (14)73% (8)69% (22)Vote
  • doesn't look good
    33% (7)27% (3)31% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• looks good to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It is interesting but good - I would think it was symbolic like it was a late father's ring or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's my mother rings

• With the right outfit, it doesn't look like it would go good with just anything

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Like with which oufitits? I'm just going to wear it everyday with every look honestly (work look, sporty look, feminine look, etc...

• 2mo

I feel like it's more for classy occasions. My grandma had a ring similar and she wore it to church when she got all dressed up. I don't know tho im not the fashion police, the ring looks nice.

• 2mo

Generally expensive ring like that are mean to be wearing everydays and like it's a classic ring it goes well with everything

• It looks kinda weird even if there would be writings on it. But it's your choice, it might fits you better than i think

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's a family rings so it's really important I want to wear it and doesn't let her in my jewelry box. It would be sad.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure... I just don't like it in general...

Not the modern type, anyways.

And yesh, on a woman it'll look better if it's smaller like the one that woman is wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good

0|0
    0|0