Rate me on a scale of glazed to creme filled please?

In all seriousness, can the guys and gals of GaG post a link to or a description of what they consider their 1, 5, and 10 on the "Rate me" system? You can give examples for the other numbers in between if you want to kill more time, but it's not necessary ;)

If you are EXTRA bored if you could give examples of what you think a 1, 5, and a 10 is for your gender that'd be cool too :]

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I have a few 10s:

link Toro Y Moi. He's effing adorable, I love his music too. And he's so awkward in a cute way, and funny. Check out his music though, good chillwave! :P

link Andrew VanWyngarden, also really hot and musically talented, haha. He seems like the chill stoner type, haha.

link James Franc, he's smart too, which is a plus, and pretty funny.

So, basically to be a ten, looks are important but so is personality. Personality is what really gives someone a high number in my book. They don't necessarily have to be as hot as them, though. ;)

A 5 is someone average in all aspects. I guess the majority of people are 5s, looks and personality-wise.

A 1 is someone either very very ugly (I don't think I have ever come across someone THAT ugly though) but mainly their personality is what makes them a 1. A 1 is a total douche.

What Guys Said 3

• Very nice title, relates to you, and quite exciting!

As for women, we all have our tastes. Men are portrayed as only likes breasts, or the ass. Although Some like a curvy body, some like a little extra. And some like skinny skinnyy. So we're all diverse in our likings.

As for me, I've never really rated a girl. I truly tend to look more at the personality and overlook the physical. A brain is a must for me. But to objectify women (it's my job as a male, right?) I will do this, for you.

I have this thing for Cote De Pablo. She is a ten for me :D

link

She looks fierce, and will kick your ass if you mess with her. But she cares and is quite attractive as well. Skin is soft, nice brown eyes to go with curly black hair, toned, nice butt, isn't a twig.

The girl on the right would be a 5 for me.

link

Her nails are too long, too much makeup (or editing)... no one's complexion is that clear, I kind of like the lip gloss (I tend to not to), I like the hair, it's brown, curly, and layered :) And I also like that she is looking at the camera, shows confidence.

And I don't feel grading a one, because someone is going to like that person. It just may not be me.

• This is just a general idea, it varies a great deal for Jeffery

Wimmins

Well above average

link

link

Average

link

Bland

link

Guys

Above average

link

Average

link

0 >.<

link

• Wear sunglasses while looking at the last one for guys o.O

• *blushes* Yeppers, she'd beg to differ, but then again, most of you women do 8-| Something wrong in the female brain that prevents seeing your good qualities=P

• She gets a perfect ten because not only is she gorgeous on the outside, her beauty from within is also pouring outXD She has been a best friend for the better part of a decade so yeah that has something to do with it I'm sure..I don't know too many women as beautiful as that particular woman.

• Well my favorite doughnut overall is old fashioned glazed, but as far as the bite sized ones go it's all about the powdered ones. I guess I'll rate you a powdered because I'm in a good mood today.

I suck ass at rating people on a numerical scale so I can't be of any help. :(

• Muahaha :] my screen name actually originated because of a powdered donut :D this made me happy xD

Thanks for the smile xD

What Girls Said 2