Are these suitable for me to wear to a government job?

I've just started my new job and it's male dominated I didn't really see any women so I'm not sure what's appropriate to wear. It's a very professional environment. My issues I have an hour glass figure and I have to be careful what I wear isn't too tight or revealing which is easily done with my body type.
Do you think any of these type of outfits are appropriate? I need to go shopping but am clueless. I love fashion and really don't want anything too boring. Thanks!Are these suitable for me to wear to a government job?

0|1
19|7

Most Helpful Guy

• yes they are, just like any sort of clothing :) then again if you live in a conservative country then the second one could potentially show cleavage so that one is a bit risky

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• These look awesome! A classy business dress that's not too tight, or a pencil skirt (with a looser blouse or top to make sure it isn't too clingy) can look really professional too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• The last one is most appropriate. The others are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all suitable for an office

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure that is fone.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one is most appropriate if you don't want to draw unwanted attention to yourself in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • The second two aren't very formal. The first one looks good, but those heels are a little over the top lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• all of those outfits are conservative, classy yet attractive. they are very professional. if a guy hits on you its because you're pretty not because your outfit isn't appropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i think so

0|0
    0|0
  • All three are very nice outfits as well professionally work appropriate.
    The longer length on the jackets are great for the hour glass figure as well as covering up a little since you're concerned about showing too much.

Good luck in your new job :)

0|0
    0|0
  • third one is okey but other is much chic

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG, those are all super cute!

And they totally work for the office :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all appropriate 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • I well think they're suitable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine, love the first one the most

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep they're, very stylish, classy, and professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so, they look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why anyone would work in government. Love the first outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • They're

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they look suitable.