Have you ever gotten a haircut after having long hair & didn't recognize yourself when you looked at reflection?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes definitely. I had loong hair for ages when I was growing up but then it was cool to have short hair instead so I got most of it cut off. I when from Selena Gomez to Kiera Knightly and it was strange but you do adjust to it and make the most of it. Obviously your look is a big part of you, but think of as an opportunity to shape this new you into a look that's all your own. You have a blank canvas, go for it!

Most Helpful Guy

• Never not recognising but I had curly hair and let it grow to a right mop then get it cut really short whenever I got round to getting it cut so the before and after would be really different.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope.
    But that may be because I've never had short hair. The shortest I had it was a short bob...

• No, but my classmates thought I was a new guy. T-T XD

• In my teens I had waist length hair cut it off above my shoulders.

• Yeup when I got a bob Lol sort mistake ever!

• No I never change my hairstyle drastically for me to not recognize myself

What Guys Said 0