Do you get jealous?

I often get jealous of really pretty girls, or girls with awesome bodies are great lives. Is this normal? Does anyone else get jealous of other people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do my best to never get jealous of someone that I might feel is doing better than me or looks better or whatever.. Especially online, people take there best pics not there worst. I have yet to be on a site like IG and see people post only negative things about themselves. It's look how healthy I'm getting, look at my new car, I just ran Mount Everest! Never the I'm poor and don't pay child support. So I realized over the years that most people front. So it's no need to get jealous ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get jealous occasionally, but it's usually because their bodies are so perfect. My boobs are covered in stretch marks. My stomach is flat yet I have stretch marks. I had a baby 7 months ago so while I'm proud the weight is all gone, I'm left with stretch marks. Other women have such perfect breasts and perfect stomachs and waists. I love looking at porn with my husband, but sometimes (rarely, but it still happens) I get jealous because they're so perfect and I'm, well, I'm not. Like I'm proud of my stretchmarks because they show I had my beautiful baby but st the same time I hate them.

What Guys Said 11

• Very normal. Thats gives you well angst and to strive to what you succeed move up in life get that promotion at work stuff like that.

• I have heard of it but I think it is a negative emotion - Learn to love yourself more

• nope i dont

• Honestly this is a tough question for me , I do feel jealous , but I Dont feel like a MAN got any business to be in his feelings my QUEEN , so ill feel it but maybe not show it

• It's natural to get jealous because someone will always have something that we want but don't have. It could be a material object or it could be a body. No one is perfect. We are dealt a hand in life and we can't draw a new one.

A message I try to tell girls is that you are beautiful in your own way. There are so many different things that make a girl attractive. Insecurity is a very unattractive thing.

• I don't. But what you describe is normal.

• jealous at random people who just look better or have a better life? no

I can get jealous but not because of that

• when i was younger yes but not as much anymore

• No I don't not even when the girl I liked got a boyfriend and paraded him around.

• Not really, no. It's something I rarely experience, which is pretty ironic since my online handle is very often "Envy".

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• All the damn time. Jealousy is one of my imperfections.

• Nah. I don't see a point.

• Yes I get jealous sometimes. It's hard not to get jealous over someone who seems better than us. But I try my best to not let jealousy consume me, I try to contain it and remind myself that I am good enough.

• I used to. Not anymore. I tend to not notice most people

• hmmm its normal tho

• It's only natural to want what others have. But then I think about the problems they have in their lives (everyone has problems of course, whether they are evident or not) and then I feel nothing again 🙃

• No. In fact I admire the effort they put on to look that way. I will make them as my inspiration.

• Eh not really anymore.
    I used to a lot though.

• Nah. I see no point.

• Nope

• I do not get jealous of pretty girls. However, I am very possessive when I am dating someone.

• No I complement them that shows you have low self esteem