Guys: what does this mean?

OK there is this guy that I flirt with all the time and I've noticed that he gives me more attention when I'm dressed more like a tomboy, but when I'm dressed girly and cute(not slutty) he doesn't pay me any mind...why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You may just be more approachable when you are dressed like a tomboy. My last girlfriend was a tomboy and my current girlfriend is the tomboy type. But that does not mean I have a fetish or like guys. I find sex between two guys repulsive.

My current girlfriend likes to dress up girly like when we are going out and or meeting up with people and she looks great when she does. To me you get the best of both worlds.

For me personally I like the tomboy type because it means I have more things I can do with them and they are not afraid to play in the dirt and be outdoors as well as do other things. Some women just want to look hot all the time and that only goes so far at least for me.

I have a lot of fun with my girlfriend outdoors when we help each other with yard work and other outdoor activities camping hiking ect.

At least he knows there are two sides to you at least in the way you dress. I would not make to much out of it.

What Guys Said 7

• Because he's into tom-boys.

• Maybe he finds you a little less attractive when you're dressed like a tom-boy, and thus less intimidating and easier to talk too?

Or he might secretly like men. But it's probably one of the two.

Or he might secretly like men. But it's probably one of the two, lol.

• Maybe it's just what he prefers. A fetish perhaps?

• When you are dressed like a tomboy you make him feel more comfortable. He is used to hanging out with guys and when your clothing is boyish he finds it easier to relate to you.

• maybe you are more suited to the tom-boy look?

• might like guys and he may be more comfortable around you when you look like one

What Girls Said 1