Is this girls only or do guys like this too?

I am going on a dinner date. Was thinking of this. Thought it was super cute. Thoughts? Is it too trendy? Would a guy like this look? On kelly ripa? Because thats essentially what i look like...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it... The skirt looks weird. The pattern of the top isn't bad but it's obviously shear and her bra is showing though it so it is what it is... I don't understand why the arms are so puff but whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be nice for a first date. It shows you're lady like and feminine but definitely not a Slut.

What Guys Said 6

• This would look good and of course a guy would like what you're wearing. This is not too trendy at all in my opinion. If the guy didn't like you in this outfit then perhaps he's blind...

• That looks great and you will too.

• first tell me is it you or model? kidding... personally I don't find it any bad in ur cloths and beauty is lies in the eyes of beholder not in clothes just don't forget to wear ur pretty smile

• Not my thing.

• No offense but I don't think dresses or skirts look nice. To each their own.

• very pretty.

What Girls Said 8

• Love that! I guess a guy would like it too... What's not to like?

• love the shoes n top. skirt too business like. afterwork date or weekend date?

• The top is nice. Don't like how it looks with that skirt.

• It's a nice skirt, but you can class it up by throwing on some opaque black tights! :)

• I think it's different yet cute. If a guy is attracted to you, you can get away with anything

• not really it just makes your figure look rectangular like a block
    no finesse

• Love it!

• Nice ;)