Sexy Lady Halloween costumes?

What are guys opinions on girls in that edgy sexy Halloween costume?

Most Helpful Guy

• The key for every girl shopping for a sexy Halloween costume is do NOT start by going to a costume store and do NOT start by looking at online options. Don't search for costumes you think look hot. That's totally missing the point.

So where should you start? Start by taking a shower. Then dry off and get in front of a full length mirror. Spend a fair bit of time looking at your body in that mirror and ask yourself: 1) what is my hottest feature (or features)?, and 2) what, if any problem areas do I have? Then think about what you'd need to best show off your strong suits and to downplay any weaknesses. NOW you're ready to look for costumes!

• 28d

Thanks or most helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol makes me laugh!!! Halloween is the only time I can do whatever I want. I'm not gonna be something slutty! I like doing stuff with makeup.

What Guys Said 9

• Halloween is the one time every year that a girl can dress like a total skank and everyone will find it acceptable at the club :)

That's pretty much what I was thinking. A day where you can dress however and no ones going to care cuz it's all in good fun

• All good! :) I guess it does depend on what exactly you have in mind, but if we're talking an outfit for a party or night out pretty much anything goes - it's the most extreme dressing up night of the year, if you can't go for it then, when can you?

That's what I was thinking.. I'm not one to do that type of thing so I figured this may be my one excuse to get to and have some fun without care.

Exactly that - go for it and have fun! :)

• I like to see creative Halloween costumes

• Depends on what she is wearing, if it's sexy then I can appreciate it. However 'sexy' varies widely depending on the costume.

• I don't mind but it's not something I think about when Halloween comes

• Edgy sexy anything is perfectly fine with me. rofl 😆

• A costume where you're not an anon ;) best one out there

• people stop being sexy in everything it's not right , wear a fuckin scary custom not a sexy one , jeez fuck 2016

• Personally I'm indifferent and really don't care. Other guys may feel different than me though. Some maybe totally for it, others maybe totally against it. Everyone has their different views on styles of costumes and outfits.

What Girls Said 2

• I dressed like a prisoner before for Halloween

• Not good