Can white men, wear white suits?

Generally they're meant for black guys, but, can whites pull them off too?

2mo yes, generally black men wear them. they were meant for black men

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Um no white suits were not created with black people in mind or for them at all, they were just created for anyone man to wear just like black, brown, grey and navy suits. Nor do blacks look better in it I've seen plenty who look pretty stupid wearing all white same as some whites.

That's like saying black suits were meant for white people when they're not they're just meant for anyone to wear.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol there was this Asian dude in my boarding school who would always dress in white trying to look like some popstar I think but people were just talking about how he looked like a pimp 😂😭

So I think with allwhite looks in general you should be careful if you're a guy. Black guys just as much as white guys

• http://i.imgur.com/HurrjOo.gif

Ummm... this is just weird.
    Yes, anyone can wear anything and white suite weren't invented to be specifically worn by 'any race'. o. O

• that's a bit discriminatory to think that only a particular ethnic group is allowed to wear white suits... >:(

• Weeeell, all you have to do really is:
    1. take the clothes
    2. with the shirt and suit, slide the shirt over your head and slip your arms into the suit...
    Nah I won't do that JK
    But tbh, white suits are only for those with the special skill. It's very sacred. It's tribal name is "Putting clothes on"
    *gasp*

• Of course they can look good. A friend I grew up with got married in a white suit and red tie. He looked very suave. Wouldn't the opposite mean that black suits aren't meant for black guys? That's just silly.

• Sure if they're tan. pitbull does it. He's a pale Cuban

And I never heard that about white suits

• Yes, white men can pull them off.

What Guys Said 16

• You realise white dinner suits were being worn by white folk LONG before black men were even allowed near those establishments? (Some still secretly frown on it too)

• I don't think anyone should wear an all white suit

• I think some can pull it off

• 0|0

White men use to wear them before AC in the summer and in warm climates (the south)...

• They can but lighter colors compliment darker skin tones better while darker colors compliment lighter skin tones better, they can pull it off too but white gets dirty so fast

• Are white suits ment for black guys? I think you justbmade that up
    Either way i think they look stupid no matter who wears them

• You'd look like a Southern Rancher or that Colonel guy who made Kentucky Fried Chicken.

• Usually, Latino men would wear white (Ice cream) suits. Don't know where you get black men, That actually would look pretty awful.

Not really, they actually look pretty clean. But as with anyone, most people look ridiculous in all white, with absolutely no colors to break it up.

• Only at cocktail parties in winter on the gold coast or in florida

• Uh... yes?
    Its a color.

• I don't see why not. I would never wear one, but a white suit can be world by anyone.

• That's look gay

• Sure. If you're a P I M P.

• They are meant for summer in hot climates.

• assets.wornon.tv/.../sarahs-white-blazer.jpg

Girls can 😳 So I suppose the guys can to

Sarah Newlin! I despise her so!

@Relentless_Hippie
      Yeah bills desicion was absurd! I still hate that he chose that fate. And my all top saddest moment will always be Eric crying over Godrics death... waterworks haha.

Haha but yeah I kinda do that to. Bill and Skokie still live on through the real actors who are together:).

That definitely makes me happy! Also a comforting thought was the fact that it seems as though nothing ever dies. Sookie got to see her Gran again in that one episode as well as many other spirits came out. I like to believe that after everything was over Bill got to be with his family again, and watches over Sookie with her baby and husband. I like to think he loves her so much he takes happiness in her new life.