What are your views on red heads?

sexy?

ugly?

shy?

fun?

good in bed?

etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on what you're attracted to. Personally, I've always had a thing for redheads and have always found myself more turned on by them. My girlfriend is a redhead, and I think that because I'm so turned on by her, I'm able to enjoy her and appreciate her in most every way because of it. I find her to be fiery, passionate, sexy, good in bed, shy around me sometimes (because she's attracted to me), but I don't think that every red head is like that. I think that my passion and desire for her fuels her passion and desire for me. If I found brunettes or blondes attractive, we would probably have the same awesome chemistry, but unfortunately, red heads are my thing. Women feel and act more sexy when they know that the guy they like is into them.

What Guys Said 3

• Same view I have on all girls. Some are sexy, some aren't. Some are shy, some aren't. Some are fun, some aren't. There isn't a universal view of a certain hair color that all guys think that this girl fits in the mold. Each person is who they choose to be. They choose whether they want to be shy or not, or fun or not. Just because you have a certain hair color doesn't mean you're going to be shy or fun or not. They say blondes have more fun, but that isn't true. It just depends on the person.

• Love red hair. My favorite hair color

• Sexy! Attractive! Look at Emma-Rose in the Spiderman movies! Hot!

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with Jarett - whether you are a blonde, a brunette or a red head, it doesn't necessarily labels you as sexy, ugly, shy, fun or good in bed. Everyone's different. I could be a blonde and be fun or I can turn my hair red and still be fun. You know?

• i think it all just depends on the personality, but whenever my brother and cousins see a red head they are like. there goes a fiery red head or if they are talking about a girl who was like way wild or who like freaked out at them, they'll be like, oh was she a red head? so I think some guys think they are like "fiery" but haha it all depends on the girl. hair color really doesn't have much to do with your personality, that is just stereotyping.

• I think it depends on the shade of red and if it compilents you to determine if the person is sexy or ugly.(but that's in the eye of the beholder)

shy or fun that totally depends on the person

good in bed 100% depends on you willingness to explore but deff not your hair color