'We need to go Prom Dress Shopping'

This is probably just me obsessing over nothing, but a friend of a girl I really really like posted on her Facebook wall the other day and it really hit me hard. It just like a 'hey, wasn't that hilarious in class today! I love you, we need to hang out more, bla bla bla,' and then she said 'We need to go Prom Dress Shopping'. Is that like they have dates and everything to prom and now they're going to get their dresses or is it just like we need to go look and be girly and stuff? I saw her reply today and my crush did not mention anything about prom dress shopping in it, just how funny that class was. If someone could clear this up for me, that'd be great. I have literally no idea why I'm freaking out so much. I guess cause the clock is ticking and I'm still too nervous to ask her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just ask her. Prom is right around the corner. If you ask her, then you find out two things. 1. if she has a date, and 2. if the feelings you have for her are mutual. The message her friend posted doesn't mean anything except that she wants to go get prom dresses. You can't find out if she has a date from that at all. Maybe ask around if she has a date, but I think asking her to go with you is the better choice. Go for it! Even if you end up regretting it, in the long run it will all turn out fine. This isn't going to be the first time you like a girl, and if she doesn't like you back or has a date, whatever, there will be plenty of girls who will like you. Ten years from now, you aren't going to give a sh*t whether she said yes or not. You have your whole life ahead of you, so don't let fear stop you from getting what you want!

What Girls Said 6

• Dude, she was just being a girl. Whether or not she has a date, she still needs a dress man. She can't go naked.

• Well...many would beg to differ. but for the sake of civility. yeah she need s dress. LOL

• Just ask her. It won't get any easier, trust me.

• I bought my prom dress a month ago, and I still don't have a date. Many girls need a little time choosing a dress and they go prom dress shopping to have fun and try things out. It could just mean she plans on going, she doesn't have to have a date yet. I know a lot of girls who bought their dresses before they had dates. But I agree with the anonymous user, you should ask her soon.

• If you wait you don't go with her. Simple as that. ASK HER stop worrying :)

Best of Luck

~Bnwsmile

• prom dress shipping ,i got several times from link

its great price.

link

• Just ask "Hey, _______, are you going with anyone to the prom?" If she says no, the ask "do you want to go with me?" If she says yes, then ask what color her dress is, so you and she can match and be adorable.

• Thanks for the advice, I would have loved for it to work out that way, but I asked her a few weeks ago and she said I was really really sweet but she already had a date. Maybe I'll ask her for a dance or something if I go...

What Guys Said 0