How do girls feel in their sexy 5 inch heels with their feet forced into an almost vertical position?

I'm sure sexy for a time but I guess painful quite quickly. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hate being 5'7", but now I can appreciate it, because I have no need for heels, haha. I can't even walk in average sized heels, let alone huge ones like what you're talking about. I wore fancy flip flops to both of my high school proms, haha! Comfort is #1 for me.

5'7 isn't that tall. It's average for a woman!

5'11 is a short man for you?

@heythereambak No, it's just right for me. I don't really like for a guy to be much bigger or much smaller than me. My preferred range is around the same height (although an inch or two shorter isn't bad) or a few inches taller. I prefer to be in the same general height range as my boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stand up against the wall with your feet entirely vertical. That's how it feels.

But hey, men have plenty of uncomfortable clothing items to deal with as well.

girls clothing is wayyy more uncomfortable like heels, chokers etc. guys always look comfortable in their clothes

What Girls Said 23

• If as u say ones that kinda make u walk on tiptoes. . obviously really sexy if I'm dressed up... around guys or on night out... but u can't stand or walk for too long in those without it really hurting. Soo... if I'm with a boyfriend ... particularly a new one.. don't really want my allure to slip. ... so I'll put up with I guess quite often. ..

Will you say to you r boyfriend that your shoes are hurting u? Or just trot and teeter on... (

Umm... might say my feet are killing but depends

• It's not how you feel it's how you look. And the emotional feels you get by knowing you look good

• heels are not comfortable but its worth it to attract a hot guy! I always wear 5 inch heels - no pain no gain!

• I hate heels! I prefer flats 😊

• Yea, depending on quality and duration, it can be a pretty stupid clothing option.

• Oh I love my heels and wedges :) believe it or not some are pretty comfortable! I don't get a chance to wear mine enough

• Good heels are as painful as flats for me. I have fragile feet so only some kind of sneakers work for me in the long time.

• I don't. I hate heels.

• Super painful. I'll only wear mine for a couple hours at a time but they do amazing things for your butt and legs.

• It's not sexy at all. Trust me. When you're feet start aching and you start limping

• It feels good. You should try some heels on to find out.

• i wear heels to look nice at events or rich areas

• Never used heels, don't know the answer, but I'm curious to know.

• Don't know, I've never used heels in my life. They're too bad for my feet.

• Nah your feet get use to heels over time

• i can handle it.

• it doesn't bother me at all honestly.

• Painful if you're not in heels often, but it's a pain you either can't bear and never wear heels or you just get used to it. It alters the way you stand and kinda forces you to push your butt and chest out, so I do feel more womanly when I wear them.

• Painful at first, but you get use to the pain after awhile

• You should buy a pair and find out. I love heels!!

• Some are actually comfortable

• I'm use to heels, so it's not very painful.

• I do not wear 5 inch heels that often only for special events

What Guys Said 3

• I have often pondered this myself.

• I don't know why they would. Heels are ugly to me.

• foot fetish?