Girls, Girls what kind of beard do you think is more attractive?

I am trying to grow my beard longer but I don't wanna grow it too long. Also I want to pick a style that would be attractive. I have picked three but can't decide which one to choose. Please enlighten me. lol.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• 1|1
    • Hmmm. This is what I usually sport (minus the shaved cheeks) and honestly I am personally not a huge fan but if you think it looks good then I will reconsider. Thanks for your opinion.

• np, I liked it because it looks neat and I think makes the jaw look square (love square jaws) 😊

What Girls Said 5

• Those are all the same style.

In any case. The guy in the middle wears it best. The first guy looks prissy upper class, the guy in the middle looks sexy/dangerous, and the last guy looks like he's some weird spiritual dude who forgot how to talk to people after getting stranded on an island.

• 2ndd

• Of those I'll go with the second.

• not really into beards

• Thank you for your input. I Know that not all girls are into beards but most girls tell me I look better with the beard than without.

• 2 and 3 gah damnn