My girlfriends and I think v-necks make a guy 10x hotter but my guy friend thinks it makes guys look gay. What do you guys think?

• It makes them hot
    52% (12)52% (13)52% (25)Vote
  • It makes them look gay
    48% (11)48% (12)48% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Makes them look more feminine...

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• coolspotters.com/.../...v-neck-sweater-gallery.jpg

Here I give you Damon Salvatore!! Very.. eh.. good looking mate.
    He's killing that V-neck 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello Ms Water Melon. I'm inclined to agree with your male friend. They don't suit me. Not my style. But I think women sometimes like them because a man wearing them is showing off his stuff, confidence, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • really depends on the v necks, I wear the v necks with the small v's, it borderline looks like a regular shirt lol

Don't think I could do those big v's tho, that pretty much show your chest, now thats borderline gay

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it makes them look "gay". I personally prefer turtlenecks though.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ef6d06f97b.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had any problems with guys wearing v necks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everytime my guy friends tell me something looks "gay", I later come to find that girls think it's hot, so I wouldn't be surprised.

At this point I'm convinced that "feminine" guys are objectively attractive to girls - especially girls my age.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I actually think it does the opposite. If a guy is wearing a nice fitting shirt with a small vneck he looks put together and his shoulders look broader

• Not to say an article of clothing makes guys looks gay

But it makes them look gay

1|0
    0|0
  • honest I feel VERY unconformable wearing v necks to much eyes on me and I do feel like a cross dresser when I wear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear shirt and tie

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I don't prefer v neck coz em skinny😶
    But yeah it looks good on fit guys

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wore one, never will

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how deep a v.

Basically looking too overtly sexual as a male seems gay. Why? Because gay men are far more likely to dress like that because it appeals to men. By contrast women tend to like men who seem cocky and powerful and if they are trying too hard to look like sex objects many (not all) women dislike it.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya, def. gay. v necks are meant for women

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to wear them due to the gay thing... Your boyfriend is right

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6