What do you think about this dress for a wedding?

My sister picked this one out while we were looking together. I like it but I don't at the same time. It's nice for the occasion but I would never wear it again. My sister thinks is appropriate and cute and says I can wear it to other functions I go to, but I really wouldn't, it looks like a grandma dress.

*my sister and I are having a hard time agreeing on a dress. I'm small but have a bottle butt and breasts. The biggest issue is finding a dress that looks and fits appropriately. She likes grandma dresses, I like dresses that flatter and fit me

2mo Not even gonna lie, I'm a little pissy I have to start looking for a dress all over again lol. Whoever makes these stupid etiquette rules needs to check them. White symbols purity and 95% of them the bride isn't a virgin sooooo... smh. yeah, I'm just salty.
2mo Update guys, I'm not getting this dress! I'm gonna get a different color!

Most Helpful Guy

• no. no white. you are not the bride

Agreed. It's socially acceptable not to wear white at a wedding only the bride can do that.

Sorry I've ruined it for other women?

thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I like the dress and if you have a bubble butt and nice tits, it'll look amazing with an industrial strength push up bra. It'd make a nice dress for more reserved social occasions and also for job interviews, et al.

• It's quite nice.
    You can definitely wear it anywhere. It's classy. Classy will never let you down.

you can go white.. cause it's not white. it's got blue in the mix. Nobody will mistake you for the bride lol.

• I dont like it. It just doesn't look flattering at all.

Wear something what you have on in your pic. Like a black dress.

Lol thank you. I'm nervous the cleavage may be a bit much so I'm gonna bring a sweater just in case.

Nah I think it's just the right amount. But do whatever you feel

• I think it was a nice dress. But are you looking for a very super tiny dress tho?

• It's ok

What Girls Said 11

• You should wear a dress that you love and that makes you feel excited to wear it! Don't wear a dress that you think is boring or reminds you of something your grandma would wear.

You know 100% you won't wear that dress again, so why waste the money on it? Spend some money on something you will wear again and again.

• It's a very pretty dress but I don't think it should be worn to a wedding for the reason that it is white, floral and a little lacy which sounds a lot like a bride's dress. Try to stay away from white dresses because that is the bride's special characteristics for her dress not yours. It is very cute though.

• not my type tbh

• It's nice and classy but a bit too formal for my taste, I wouldn't wear it for a wedding.

She wants everyone to look formal and nice

I mean, I wouldn't wear it for a wedding party, it's too sîmple, I would wear it for a desk job or something

• Go with a little black dress, it's classy and you can dress it up.

• What color of the dress are you getting?

• It's a pretty dress. If you're going to wear it, put a pair of very modern heels to make it look youthful.

• It's good

• I think it looks nice.

• Nice, cute foe my taste

• I think it is very cute!