What do you think about this dress for a wedding?

What do you think about this dress for a wedding?

My sister picked this one out while we were looking together. I like it but I don't at the same time. It's nice for the occasion but I would never wear it again. My sister thinks is appropriate and cute and says I can wear it to other functions I go to, but I really wouldn't, it looks like a grandma dress.

*my sister and I are having a hard time agreeing on a dress. I'm small but have a bottle butt and breasts. The biggest issue is finding a dress that looks and fits appropriately. She likes grandma dresses, I like dresses that flatter and fit me

Updates:
2mo Not even gonna lie, I'm a little pissy I have to start looking for a dress all over again lol. Whoever makes these stupid etiquette rules needs to check them. White symbols purity and 95% of them the bride isn't a virgin sooooo... smh. yeah, I'm just salty.
2mo Update guys, I'm not getting this dress! I'm gonna get a different color!

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Guy

• no. no white. you are not the bride

3|1
    1|1
    • 2mo

Agreed. It's socially acceptable not to wear white at a wedding only the bride can do that.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Sorry I've ruined it for other women?

• 2mo

thanks a lot

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I like the dress and if you have a bubble butt and nice tits, it'll look amazing with an industrial strength push up bra. It'd make a nice dress for more reserved social occasions and also for job interviews, et al.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite nice.
    You can definitely wear it anywhere. It's classy. Classy will never let you down.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

you can go white.. cause it's not white. it's got blue in the mix. Nobody will mistake you for the bride lol.

• I dont like it. It just doesn't look flattering at all.

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

Wear something what you have on in your pic. Like a black dress.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Lol thank you. I'm nervous the cleavage may be a bit much so I'm gonna bring a sweater just in case.

• 2mo

Nah I think it's just the right amount. But do whatever you feel

• I think it was a nice dress. But are you looking for a very super tiny dress tho?

0|0
    0|1
  • It's ok

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• You should wear a dress that you love and that makes you feel excited to wear it! Don't wear a dress that you think is boring or reminds you of something your grandma would wear.

You know 100% you won't wear that dress again, so why waste the money on it? Spend some money on something you will wear again and again.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's a very pretty dress but I don't think it should be worn to a wedding for the reason that it is white, floral and a little lacy which sounds a lot like a bride's dress. Try to stay away from white dresses because that is the bride's special characteristics for her dress not yours. It is very cute though.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice and classy but a bit too formal for my taste, I wouldn't wear it for a wedding.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She wants everyone to look formal and nice

• 2mo

I mean, I wouldn't wear it for a wedding party, it's too sîmple, I would wear it for a desk job or something

• Go with a little black dress, it's classy and you can dress it up.

2|0
    0|1
  • What color of the dress are you getting?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a pretty dress. If you're going to wear it, put a pair of very modern heels to make it look youthful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice, cute foe my taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is very cute!