How important is a good body?

If a girl is "average" looking in the face but has a nice set of boobs or a nice butt or just a nice body in general, how much does that help her looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those things can help draw a little more attention, for sure. But after the initial attention, personality can do WAY more to make a girl more attractive.

Why do you ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer pretry face average body, but what we idealise may not be what we end up falling for in the end lol

What Guys Said 9

• Face over body but within moderation. A girl with 8/10 face and a 4/10 body is going to get more attention from men than the reverse. A good body is like the icing on the cake. I'm probably not going to hook up with you if you have a mediocre body though. I work hard for mine... not going to be giving a girl that eats cheetos and drinks mt dew all day my dick. I can do better than that.

• I need to be physically attracted, without that it won't work. but to be attracted it doesn't need to be a 10... there are many girls which are considered average which I find attractive.

and it's not just about butts and boobs... for me it's important that she has not much overweight and that the proportions are good... if that's the case then I'm probably already attracted a bit. cute and pretty face -> 👍

• Yeah it can help a lot.

• Big time. My Mrs has an average face, she's not the prettiest, but she has wide hips and a fat booty so I'm satisfied 😄

• that does helps

• her body helps her looks a lot like alooot

• It will put her up a few points. She ain't need to be a dime but she gotta have an ass

• If a girl is average she's still attractive. So if she has a great body she's above average.

• Whst one person thinks is average another may think is below and another nay think us pretty

What Girls Said 1

• Face is more important but you have to have a nice body