What type of clothes and lingerie do men like best on women?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• This is a good question but it depends on the man. I could very just as much as what body type a man likes. Some guys like super skinny some like curvy some like big women. Some like blondes some like brunettes. Some like long hair some like short. I could go on with the list but I think you get the idea.

• the loose comfortable looking stuff like those extra large shirts that look like they swallow you whole. lol not sure why but i find that kind of cute on a girl.

• Very broad but I like girls in skirts and dresses. Makes even an average girl somehow seem even more attractive. I prefer bikini cotton style knickers or thongs

• Not those nickers with animals and that childish stuff, I don't care other than that.

• A nice elegant dress, garter belt stockings and pumps... simple but very attractive :D

• Pajamas is my favorite lingerie. I don't like lingerie, but if you're gonna do any, just satin and silk, please, but none of that lace crap. Can't stand lace. Can't stand anything designed to look good but not feel good. This lowers my opinion of your intelligence if everything you wear is for looks only.

• A good rule is short and tight enough to draw attention but not short or tight enough to leave nothing to the imagination. It is nice sometimes to fantasize. However, of course in the bedroom it is a different deal.

• I like them fully clothed. May be a simple T shirt with a jeans pant. Or a simple dress.

• A woman does not have to wear lingerie for me she can if she wants but that's her choice if she's happy I'm happy I personally prefer a woman and nothing but pantyhose but she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to that's the way I feel about things

• That's too subjective to even venture a guess.

• something cute, lacy and maybe see through would be hot.

• Any really, I'm not picky.

• Leggings with bikini style underwear

• its hot when a girl wears panties that are like a size too small.. thats always been my thing

• Teddies are so hot

• I like long thighs :)

• Secy and revealing..

• Crops tops have always been sexy to me

• None, honestly i could care less what kind of underwear she is wearing, because it would be comming off.

• I think that with most things like this, every guy is going to like different stuff. So you really can't get a single thing that most guys like.

Personally, I think the two lingerie items that most turn me when my significant other is wearing them are Babydolls and Teddies. However, the thing that I absolutely love is when I come home from work and she is walking around only in my white dress shirt. She knows that if she wants to get he hot, that the fastest way to do it.

• girls wear that stuff for them. for them to feel sexy. we're just waiting for it to come off.. it's all up o what you like the most, and what you feel would make you the most confident.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know but I like teddies. I don't know if men would like something else, but I love my teddies

What's that

😂😂😂

Lol or you could just wear nothing lol maybe a thong.

• They tend to prefer us naked.

• None. Being totally naked will do or going commando