If you saw someone wearing this, would you take a pic and post it online?

😐😐😐😐

What do you think about posting pics of people like this online?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it myself, but the sad reality of life is that you cannot do things like this that are guaranteed to get a reaction and not expect or be upset about the reaction you get. It would be nice if everyone wouldn't react in certain ways to things, but you can't control them. You can only control yourself, and you're putting yourself in a situation to be made fun of if you do wild and ridiculous things.

There will be one person that will put it online huh

Sadly, probably so, especially with how much technology is a part of a lot of people's lives.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was something supernatural involved in order to let her bend the laws of physics like that.

What Girls Said 16

• Not gonna lie I would put it on my sc and have a good laugh just because it merits one. If she didn't want people looking at her she shouldn't have worn obscene clothing. A persons rights to privacy ends when they wear clothing that is obscene. If I have to see her crack I'm allowed to have a joke out of it.

• I see lots of people like that. I'm even friends with people like that, I've never took their pic and posted it online though. That's pretty rude.
    Aside from very slim women, I'm sure most of had wardrobe malfunctions that we just couldn't wait to get home to correct lol

• No I wouldn't. I think it's an insane invasion of privacy. I just wish we could make fun of idiots face to face like the good old days, then maybe people would think twice about what they do to their bodies.

Side note, HOW in the world did she button those?

She could have a knife or gun in her err.. pockets

I'm not sure. I don't really know if they're even real.

• No. I'm not that kind of a person.

+ people in Europe know that they're obese if they're obese. They dress their size, not a couple of sizes under.

o. O

• ok mayybbeee I would... but I won't post it online.. I'd just show to my friends to laugh about it lol.. I don't have anything against fat people.. but come on.. if someone is wearing that.. with a body like that... they're basically begging you to make fun of them xD and I really feel sorry for those shorts..

• No, I can't change her opinion on what's good or not. But I'd hope she wore that out of desperation (had nothing else to wear) vs she just really thought that was appropriate and actually fit.

• I would look, but not take a photo and then post it online. I don't think people need to see it

• no that is horrible of someone to do

• No, I don't make fun of people and embarrass them like that

• No, I would snapchat it to some friends though. Posting someone online like that permanently is rude.

• No, I wouldn't stoop that low.

• Lol, I totally would

• nope. she is allowed to make her own fashion decisions

• No. I don't think I will.

• How did she even manage to fit the shorts?
    That is pure magic!
    Anyway, no matter how ridiculous that looks, I wouldn't invade her privacy like that.

I is magic. I thought it was photoshopped, but the left side looks really real. I'm not sure how she would walk in them.

It is magic*

• No. That's so mean. That's taking bullying to a whole nother level. I'm sure she's aware she has a weight struggle, she doesn't need it to be documented and showcased for the whole web to scrutinize.

I would think she knows she has a weight issue. Her wearing those shorts seems separate from the weight issue though if you know what I mean. I think the person that took the pic was more shocked at her shorts.

@cavmanier You can be shocked without taking a picture of it and spreading it around on the internet. There is no excuse for doing something like that.

Yeah I'm more curious how many would do that and why. We know there's lots of pics like this so a lot of people have.

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't. I really just wouldn't want that pic on my phone period let alone post it on my social media. However if she is going to dress like that she better expect people will post pics and if she doesn't like it then she shouldn't dress like she weighs 200 lbs less than she actually does.

• It is horribly obscene for someone to be in public looking like this and not much better for someone to take a picture and post it online.

• Oh my goodness no, I'd put my sunglasses on :o
    The girl probably can't help her look but her outfit may be slightly inappropriate...

• No, not cool - Everyone is entitled to their privacy

• I wouldn't want a picture of that in my phone period. I would probably eat somewhere else, that is fucking disgusting. I saw someone SIMILAR to that at taco bell the other day, I just looked in the other direction the whole time.

I don't remember seeing anything like that. I would almost guess she just escaped from prison and stole some clothes from a hanger.

Try explaining it to your 7 year old son! Lol

@TuMeManques Been out with my eldest nephew who is 10, we've seen some people like that, not near on that level. I just explained to him to have decency and not go around looking like that.

I'd have left if I was with my 7 year old son and there was someone like that at a buffet.

• No. I respect peoples privacy. I will not intrude into their privacy and take any picture like that. Secondly , I never post any pictures on the net.

• Lol! They knew what they were doing when they put those shorts on...

• i think i would, such behavior is worthy of documentation.

I can see how a person would be fascinated and would think that, but I guess they didn't feel guilty enough to dissuade when posting.

the face is not shown you know, the person will not be damaged.

• hell no, I would try everything in my power to forget that image

• lol. hahaha. I would post it. I mean who wears a orange sweater, when it's not October.

• Um, no

• no
    I probably smack her lower back and see if the fat falls down into the right place