What's wrong with being makeup-free?

Wanna know what you guys think

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it, takes a brave woman to go out completely makeup free.

• Aww thanks!!

• I get that, but I Just found it odd that someone would find something like not wearing makup to be brave, haha I mean its completely common, right?

• @Pelluzz That compliment was directed at me. If you wanna take offense please do it somewhere else. I can't with you girls on this website 👋👋👋

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear makeup on special occasions. Holidays, birthdays my anniversary, things like that.

What Guys Said 17

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• nothing wrong with it... just more healthy

• I think it's not in marketing interest since it's not profitable
    so it's better to make people feel ugly without make up
    I wear make up cause it's fun to paint on ysf
    however I have no issue being without it
    I do think no make up should be not looked down on so much

• Girls get looked down because they are makeup free?

• replying comment on your comment is making conversation about topic actually but I guess you heard all you wanted to hear

• We are not making a converstation. You are just finding a way to start a cat fight and being offended. Girl, bye!! And thanks for "answering" my question!

• Nothing is wrong with it. If you wear too little, it is seen as lazy and unprofessional. If you wear too much, it's seen as materialistic and hooker-ish. Just do what makes you happy.

• Nothing but I love makeup and I actually look forward to putting it on in the morning. I feel like it brings my whole look together.

• Not one thing.

• Nothings wrong with not wearing makeup I actually envy girls who are comfortable enough to go out without makeup.

• nothing wrong
    but I get annoyed by too much extremism in general.

• Absolutely nothing. I think it's better that you're makeup free, less expensive and you're not ruining your skin.

• nothing. I;m make up free 90% of time.
    But I love make up, I just think I love those 15 extra minutes of sleep in the morning more haha!

• Nothing. The only issue I have is that some people who choose not to wear it, have this "better than you" attitude because they choose not to wear it.
    Just annoying to me.

• I don't have it at all. But of course some people will have opinions about it whether you're pro-makeup or makeup free

• Nothing. I've never worn make up

• it's fine

• Absolutely nothing.

• nothing wrong with it?