What's wrong with being makeup-free?

Wanna know what you guys think

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it, takes a brave woman to go out completely makeup free.

Aww thanks!!

I get that, but I Just found it odd that someone would find something like not wearing makup to be brave, haha I mean its completely common, right?

@Pelluzz That compliment was directed at me. If you wanna take offense please do it somewhere else. I can't with you girls on this website 👋👋👋

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear makeup on special occasions. Holidays, birthdays my anniversary, things like that.

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing at all. I like people who put on no make-up or little make-up,

• I love it when girls don't wear make up. It doesn't bother me if they do, unless it's excessive.

• Absolutely nothing. The sexiest women look awesome with no makeup on.

• Absolutely nothing

• Nothing wrong my cousins never wore makeup she's just not into it.

• It's not wrong, it's healthier, it's natural, and it looks great.

• I prefer no makeup over a lot of makeup

• Nothing. I prefer no makeup. No matter what women say, you can tell it's there however minimal and I don't personally like it in women.

I'm not telling women not to wear it, or that they're unattractive when they do. I'm just saying that I personally don't find it attractive.

• wrong? nothing. you'll just look less pretty

• Uhm, definitely not a necessity in anyway. A lot of women feel better about themselves when they wear it you know, if you dont feel that its fine.

I dont mind when they dont, neither do i when they do. Make up does make you look better and prettier but honestly its just a nice addition, not necessary. Do it if you want to do something special for him/her, it does feel nice occasionally.

• nothing, but I do prefer a little mascara

• Nothing

• Makeup is good, it makes the girl look more pretty, but not too much makeup, too much makeup it won't make you look more pretty, it would make you look less pretty.

• Absolutely nothing

• nothing is wrong

• no makeup if at home doing nothing and you're serious with the person otherwise minimal if not

Even if I'm outside the house, I'm still makeup free

well thats a personal choice but guys can definitely tell if a girl is wearing no makeup (or very little), minimal or heaps.. depends on your intentions i guess but it's socially acceptable if that's what you're asking? thought you were talking about with a boyfriend/looking for guys

Oh it can be that as well

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I think it's not in marketing interest since it's not profitable
    so it's better to make people feel ugly without make up
    I wear make up cause it's fun to paint on ysf
    however I have no issue being without it
    I do think no make up should be not looked down on so much

Girls get looked down because they are makeup free?

replying comment on your comment is making conversation about topic actually but I guess you heard all you wanted to hear

We are not making a converstation. You are just finding a way to start a cat fight and being offended. Girl, bye!! And thanks for "answering" my question!

• Nothing is wrong with it. If you wear too little, it is seen as lazy and unprofessional. If you wear too much, it's seen as materialistic and hooker-ish. Just do what makes you happy.

• Nothing but I love makeup and I actually look forward to putting it on in the morning. I feel like it brings my whole look together.

• Nothings wrong with not wearing makeup I actually envy girls who are comfortable enough to go out without makeup.

• Not one thing.

• nothing wrong
    but I get annoyed by too much extremism in general.

• Absolutely nothing. I think it's better that you're makeup free, less expensive and you're not ruining your skin.

• nothing. I;m make up free 90% of time.
    But I love make up, I just think I love those 15 extra minutes of sleep in the morning more haha!

• Nothing. The only issue I have is that some people who choose not to wear it, have this "better than you" attitude because they choose not to wear it.
    Just annoying to me.

I don't have it at all. But of course some people will have opinions about it whether you're pro-makeup or makeup free

• Nothing. I've never worn make up

• nothing wrong with it... just more healthy

• it's fine

• Absolutely nothing.

• nothing wrong with it?