On a scale of 1 to 10, what do you think?

I'm curious because my boyfriend decided to tell me how fugly I am this morning before he went to work

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

please be honest :D

thank you guys :D

sorry the links didn't work, I guess I don't know how to do it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The links you provide did not supply any pics, however, it matters not, as my response would be the same with or without them...Time for a new boyfriend!

What Guys Said 7

• To be honest you're pretty damn cute, sucks that you're not older and live so far away from me though ;) As far as not smiling don't sweat it to much but when you go to replace your current d***head boyfriend and see a guy you like smile at him other than that just go around looking like you're p*ssed, works for me except I only smile at girls :) Oh yeah I'll give you an 8, I got a soft spot for brunettes.

• "The image has been removed or deleted"

• the pics are not even still there to see

• cant see them

• Nice black hair, gothic look, cute lips, looks like gothic mistress... Damn, gave me an erection o_O

Your boyfriend is just stupid or something gave him reason to insult you. His words about "ugliness" are false, however.

• you look very attractive on your profile picture :)

• take the [/img] off at the end and ull see them you look good but you need to smile I alittle =P

What Girls Said 5

• You're really pretty! Your boyfriend is a d*** for calling you fugly, and a total liar because you're anything but. Also, that baby is adorable...is she yours with your boyfriend?

• Thank you :D

yep she's ours, she's the only reason I can't get rid of him

• You owe it to her to get away from her d*ckhead father before he becomes physically abusive to you both... he's already verbally abusive. Dump the bum and start fresh with your darling baby girl!

• Yea I know.. I just havnt figured out a plan to get rid of him.. we live together and both have no were else to go. he's usually a really good boyfriend and dad.. but he just has a really bad temper

• Umm..he better look in the mirror.

YOU!can do so much better then him.

• i do not think our ugly...and our boyfirned would be kicked in the balls repeatitivly. but since your links didn't work, it was hard to see you in the profile pictures because they are so bright. but I think 7.

• i don't know which number, but I know for sure your pretty and so is your baby :)

• you're not fugly but your boyfriend is an asshole. since he thinks you're so "fugly" you should cut off all sexual favors from this point on and find a guy who thinks your beautiful.