Which pair of heels look crazier than the other?

Which pair of heels look crazier than the other??Which pair of heels look crazier than the other??

• Definitely the red ones
  • No the golds ones
  • I can't decide! They both are creepy and crazy

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do the gold ones even exist? Who wants to walk around with their legs bent and toes pointed? Might actually be good practice for ballerinas.

What Guys Said 5

• The gold look crazier. You can totally break your ankle (s) with one wrong move.

• I'm glad guys don't have to wear heels

• The gold ones, the reversal does me

• They both are creepy and crazy. On a red attire the red one will look better. On a golden attire , the golden one will look better. So use them on matching dresses.

• Both look like Lady Gaga's face.

What Girls Said 18

• I can't decide. They're both just as bad as each other and crazy looking lol

• the gold ones look weird asf

• The gold ones for sure, they also look uncomfortable as hell

• The gold, you are literally walking on your toes. I'm not even sure if a ballerina could wear them for more than 6 minutes.

• who fucking made that up?

• The gold ones look unwalkable.

• the gold ones remind me of this tool i used to make circles in geometry class

• Good heavens! They both look crazy! There is no need to pick. ('o')

• Both are weird and cool

• What the heck lol

• I'm fine walking in clear heels, but not sure if I will wear the ones in your question lol

lol I know I wouldn't! they both look scary to walk in and I don't even think you can stand up straight in the golds ones

Who would wear them at all lol

• Lol, they look weird

• Both of them are lol

• Crazy heels, but I want to try them on

• Never seen them before

• I truly cannot decide. Both look horrendous ><

• The gold ones look like a shoe that you would use to give a really tall dude a blowjob with 😂😂😂

• I've tried on a pair of shoes like the red ones but they weren't boots and they weren't very easy to balance on lol! The gold ones look more terrible tbh.

some girls can't even balance in normal heels. I'm glad guys get to wear comfortable boots that do not involve trying to balance

@malealpha00 but it's not that hard wearing normal heels to be honest. You get used to them when you wear them enough. I stick to flats though lol.

girls look hot in really high heels