Which pair of heels look crazier than the other?

Which pair of heels look crazier than the other??Which pair of heels look crazier than the other??

• Definitely the red ones
    6% (3)9% (2)7% (5)Vote
  • No the golds ones
    60% (30)35% (8)52% (38)Vote
  • I can't decide! They both are creepy and crazy
    34% (17)56% (13)41% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do the gold ones even exist? Who wants to walk around with their legs bent and toes pointed? Might actually be good practice for ballerinas.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The gold look crazier. You can totally break your ankle (s) with one wrong move.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad guys don't have to wear heels

1|0
    0|0
  • The gold ones, the reversal does me

0|0
    0|0
  • They both are creepy and crazy. On a red attire the red one will look better. On a golden attire , the golden one will look better. So use them on matching dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look like Lady Gaga's face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I can't decide. They're both just as bad as each other and crazy looking lol

1|0
    0|0
  • the gold ones look weird asf

1|0
    0|0
  • The gold ones for sure, they also look uncomfortable as hell

1|0
    0|0
  • The gold, you are literally walking on your toes. I'm not even sure if a ballerina could wear them for more than 6 minutes.

1|0
    0|0
  • who fucking made that up?

1|0
    0|0
  • The gold ones look unwalkable.

1|0
    0|0
  • the gold ones remind me of this tool i used to make circles in geometry class

1|0
    0|0
  • Good heavens! They both look crazy! There is no need to pick. ('o')

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are weird and cool

1|0
    0|0
  • What the heck lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine walking in clear heels, but not sure if I will wear the ones in your question lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol I know I wouldn't! they both look scary to walk in and I don't even think you can stand up straight in the golds ones

• 2mo

Who would wear them at all lol

• Lol, they look weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Both of them are lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy heels, but I want to try them on

1|0
    0|0
  • Never seen them before

0|0
    0|0
  • I truly cannot decide. Both look horrendous ><

1|0
    0|0
  • The gold ones look like a shoe that you would use to give a really tall dude a blowjob with 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried on a pair of shoes like the red ones but they weren't boots and they weren't very easy to balance on lol! The gold ones look more terrible tbh.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

some girls can't even balance in normal heels. I'm glad guys get to wear comfortable boots that do not involve trying to balance

• 2mo

@malealpha00 but it's not that hard wearing normal heels to be honest. You get used to them when you wear them enough. I stick to flats though lol.

• 2mo

girls look hot in really high heels