Do I need to wear more makeup?

Im still ugly so maybe i need more makeup? I just wear foundation, blush, mascara, eyehsadow, lip liner and lipstick or lipgloss. Do i need to wear more? And what should i wear? Any tips for looking better w makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can have all the make up in the world and not know how to properly apply it on yourself. The basic ways to do it is even complicated. I don't think you need anymore makeup. I would scrap the lip liner, lipstick and eyeshadow. Replace those with concealer, block powder, a good face moisturiser and make up remover

What Guys Said 2

• I'd actually prefer a girl who didn't wear makeup, or wore very little. Personality is more important than lipstick and mascara.. At least to some guys.

• Can't tell without a pic but based on the given information probably no. You might need to wear less, actually.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm sure you're not ugly, but if you're not satisfied with your current makeup look, you can experiment with different looks. It's hard to suggest to you what you can wear that would compliment you without knowing what you look like though.

• what you're using is reasonable no worries

• Wear what you are comfortable with. That isn't up for us to decide.

• Less is more for day to day in my opinion.

• I don't think you need that much already at under 18 years old…
    but thats just my opinion.

• You're young, your face needs to mature

• I wear foundation, eyeshadow, liner, blush. Nope I don't think you do

• I don't know you didn't post a pic

• You Should Do What Ever Makes You Feel The Most Beautiful.😀😀😀😊😊😊😎😎😎☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂👍👍👍

• You wear more than enough. Also, I doubt you're ugly.

• Less is more, don't worry about it! I bet you look beautiful either way